Bug Reports / Feedback

Found a bug or have any feedback regarding the forum?

Post it here for review, thanks

4 Likes

Tinman is bugging me…can we do something about him…

8 Likes

The editor bar isn’t showing up… (either as shown, or with the reply area in “full focus”: as it would normally be while replying.

Second, I broke the bot tutorial (at the flagging stage) by selecting “Something else”, instead of “Inappropriate” as directed.
If someone (clueless) fails to click the right tickbox… The process of training them is stalled, and they’ll fail to receive further training. This needs a bug report on Discourse (in the discobot section obviously). Just FYI :wink:

Even after going back and selecting the (expected) “Inappropriate” box, the process remains stalled.

So I cannot get to the advanced user bit currently.

4 Likes

This one?

3 Likes

Welcome btw, good to see you :wink:

4 Likes

Correct! :smile:

3 Likes

Nice to be seen! :wink:

Also good to continue to enjoy your presence!

BTW, could we add the wink to quick emotions?

5 Likes

Hit the 3 bars to show the editor bar, its hidden to allow more room for replying on mobile devices.

4 Likes

Thanks! Amazing what you forget when you don’t do it often…

4 Likes

Ok, after a timeout, the bot knew that steps were not completed… But the issue remains between the bot and the flagging system.

I was able to go back to the original message (which was to be flagged), and “Inappropriate” was now available again. HOWEVER, when I attempted to flag it, I received the following generic error:

4 Likes

I’m currently stuck at:

With the answer to its question being NO. I can’t.

5 Likes

@Grubby not a bug more likely a setting to open links in new tab would be great.

Cheers

5 Likes

I had this set in the first setup but broke the software when trying to rebuild after a plugin install :laughing:

I’ll set it again, thanks for reminding me

5 Likes

All set, thanks again :+1:t2:

4 Likes

@Grubby the edit post button is not present is that by design?

3 Likes

Becomes visible on the bar when you hit trust_level 3

Can you still edit posts though?

4 Likes

Ah I didn’t know it was a trust level - there is no way to edit

5 Likes

Let me see if I can fix that

4 Likes

Fixed :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Awesome thanks mate

Edit: it works good one :grinning: