Bug Reports / Feedback

No, no, thankyou! :smile:

4 Likes

@Grubby links are back to opening in same tab for me mate. JIC that wasnā€™t desired

4 Likes

Cheers, Ill take a look :smile:

4 Likes

Should be fixed now :+1: Thanks for the report

3 Likes

Have you noticed the extra double space in between the emotion ā€œrepliesā€?

Thatā€™s been going on a week or so now as well :wink:

1 Like

Do you have an example?

2 Likes

The two smilies used to be at the very bottom.

Instead, there are two separate lines where text could be.

2 Likes

Do you mean the retorts? I reported an issue the other day, Iā€™ll see if I can do something with css before I report again, cheers

Is that on mobile?

Edit: is that better???

4 Likes

Just checking looked the same to me lol

3 Likes

oh wait now it is different

3 Likes

I fixed it, it was well off

4 Likes

Just noticed the phone corrected emoticons to emotions last nightā€¦ :crazy_face:

Yes, on Android (sorry!), Chrome browser.

Itā€™s down to a one line space! :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Althoughā€¦ It looks like you changed the width of the page overall to do it! As now thereā€™s a gap down the right side.

(sorry for not knowing my native resolution of the GS3 offhand.)

3 Likes

Nope, I havenā€™t changed the width of the pageā€¦ another thing to look at, cheers :smile:

3 Likes

Make and Model of device please, It seems it is not all devices that are having a problemā€¦ :thinking:

Have you requested desktop site???

2 Likes

Sorry for the shorthand. lol
(Samsung) Galaxy S3

No.

3 Likes

Are you still having this problem??

3 Likes

Translation
He thought so, so he had a couple of beers and then some wine which made him confused at first then a little crazy and sad. He started drooling which was quite alarming and made him flushed then the wine and beers started to wear off a bit so he was happy and wanted to hug everyone which made him laugh. After a little while he felt a bit sick so he opened his mouth for a few deep breaths. He swallowed a bee which made him angry at first until he saw the funny side of it when he thought about it more he rolled his eyes because he was the only person he ever knew of that swallowed a bee which made him a star he thought that was totally cool. He decided to throw a bit of a celebration which he thought long and hard about. When the party was in full swing he drank some more red wine he winked at a few passersby that he thought were yum.

So i am not sure if it is fixed or not @Grubby

5 Likes

I was originally just going to say ā€œYes, but only one lineā€. But then I decided to test, and something interesting happenedā€¦

The first emoticon (above pic) appeared with the single ā€œspaceā€ under it. (Where there didnā€™t used to be one -read as what started me asking)

But then the following happened:

Once I filled the first line out (in the above pic), the page dimensions shifted on their own! (Notice the added gap down the right side). while I would not have expected that, I did hope that they would ā€œwrap aroundā€ and into the space below the first one. This obviously was not the result.

The final result (above).

Given how the ā€œquick emotesā€ are displaying at ELR, I think that the ā€œproblemā€ lies with an extra ā€œcarriage returnā€ (enter key) being in the code (probably on the admin side, in other words, in the server code where you have the option to play/tweak). I could be wrong, but thatā€™s what I would check, if my head was in the code! :wink:

The page shifting (long bar down the right side) is obviously a fault the devs (plug-in or Discourse) need to address though (IMO)!

4 Likes

Epic funny bro! :tada: LMFAO

6 Likes