Bug Reports / Feedback

Close enough brother! :smiley:

I didnā€™t mean for it to become ā€œthis big of an endeavorā€ā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for your help, much appreciated :smiley:

3 Likes

Happy to try and help!

3 Likes

Iā€™m not exactly sure why Iā€™m getting this, but on browser restart (Firefox 57? on Windows 7 & 10) I get this screen:

Windows 7, I can refresh each tab and it displays fine.
Windows 10, I refresh and get the same problem (even after clearing cache). Windows 10, I have to use Chrome to view the site.

3 Likes

Try clearing all history / cache

3 Likes

Ever since the change (complete rewrite of how it handles plug-ins etc) Firefox has been FUBAR. I expect it will be for some time to come. =(

3 Likes

Thanks ! That mostly did it, but not completely. Still needs the occasional refresh on restart.

Yup, lost the use of tab groups (liked it a lot)ā€¦ and the memory/cpu usage also seems much higher now (with lots of tabs open).

4 Likes

Yeah, theyā€™ve had a serious memory hole since about v30 or thereaboutsā€¦
(I use a ton of simultaneous open browser windows -as I detest tabs)

3 Likes

You can turn the multi process function off to save resources

To disable e10s/multiprocess:

• Go to about:config by typing about:config in your URL bar.
  • Search for browser.tabs.remote.autostart using the search box on about:config.

There may be multiple results. Set them all to false and restart the browser.

4 Likes

The likes have disappeared completely :scream:

3 Likes

They just moved - are they not visible to you at all.

I did let grubby know a few hours back

formatting

4 Likes

Ah fuck, it was early, I see them now :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

The hearts donā€™t go red though after I like a post. Thatā€™s a little inconvenient since itā€™s harder to keep track of what I have liked when they donā€™t go red :broken_heart:

5 Likes

Odd. /scratches head
Might try clearing your browser cache.

Itā€™s working fine for me (instant response).

4 Likes

Yeah, some issues after the latest update, I noticed them too but they fixed themselves after a refresh

4 Likes

shift f5 did the trick cheers @Grubby

4 Likes

Thanks bro, that fixed it :heart:

4 Likes

Hi there, I am new hereā€¦ was just checking out the VC calculator for the first time and it does not seem to be working for me. I can get to the dashboard, but none of the buttons or tabs work and if you click public or flavors there are no results shown on the screen. Using Macbook Chrome and Safari and getting the same resultā€¦ I also tried creating a recipe and when I click add flavor - nothing happens. It seemed to save, but did not show up in my recipe section.

3 Likes

@Grfxman Welcome aboard - I cannot reproduce this (no IOS devices at all)

Have you tried again since you saw this? - occasionally there can be connectivity issues

@everyone if some can reproduce this please ping @grubby or me

4 Likes

Have you got JavaScript turned off??

1 Like