BLACKBERRY, What’s your favorite and why?

Ohh good one @Skullblade789, I was never a fan of Blueberry until I picked up the MF Blueberry, and that one blew my mind. The Blackberry must be amazing :thinking:

4 Likes

MF has a great line. The most realistic of the bunch and only need a few drops. I usually use it to make it realistic for the fruits or chocolates.

5 Likes

Mine was in response to whthek post about Super Concentrates (SC) at Bull City. Not sure how it didn’t end up attached to that but anyways.

5 Likes

Yeah I tried to do a little digging as I have not used any of the FE line, it seems the FE and SC are both from chy-na but different lines, the FE doesn’t have Blackberry as far as I could find.
The BCF SC line seems to be the same as VapingZone, VZ SC Flavoring

4 Likes

Correct @Rocky02852
I think the originals are from

The health cabin (vapelf) lemon (if they have stock) is the same as FE lemon. Considerably cheaper when bought direct.

I assume the blackberry is the same but I don’t know for sure and I can only find 10ml bottles of it on the HC site ATM

https://www.healthcabin.net/10ml-vapelf-berries-concentrated-flavors-p/18494.html

6 Likes

Awesome, great info there @woftam

4 Likes

I was just looking at the Cappuccino at Magicalflavour, which they sell in bulk starting at 10g and up, but the recommended mixing % is 8 to 15% so doesn’t look like SC, I would buy 10g or more if it was the real deal

5 Likes

They recommend super high amounts

5 Likes

Blackberry (SC) 1% + Blackberry (VSO) 3.5% worked out great for me !

4 Likes

@Rocky02852 was that the ratio you used in the Jammie Toast recipe ?

3 Likes

WOOT WOOT !!!

Flavours %
Blackberry - VSO Flavours 3.50
Blackberry (SC) - Bull City Flavors 1.00
Blueberry Jam - Capella 1.50
Cereal 27 - Capella 5.00
Golden Butter - Capella 2.00
Honey Puffs - One On One 2.00
Super Sweet - Capella 0.75

Flavor total: 15.75%

5 Likes