Best PC games of all time?

Hell yes, this one is amazing too. Probably the game I’ve replayed more than any other over the years.

3 Likes

@Illogik you ever play multiplayer ? I used to run a large PC Gaming Clan, and we LOVED D3. Some CTF and TDM but more 1V1. I could host a server. Let me see what’s installed on the Big Rig.

3 Likes

I played Half Life on PC for a couple years…ooohh, and pac man :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I’ve not played Doom 3 in multiplayer no, but I’m always up to give it a try.

I spent a while in an unreal tournament clan a few years back, that was pretty awesome.

3 Likes

Half life is awesome! Half life 2 even more so imo.

3 Likes

That was completely groundbreaking when it came out.

3 Likes

Half life 3, the myth, the legend

3 Likes

Actually, it WAS HL (2)

3 Likes

Got into some driving games too, with my Logitech Force Feedback console, and floor pedals

3 Likes

Me too. I used to have a logitech g25. Now I’ve got a g29.

3 Likes

Manic Miner!

4 Likes

About the only PC game I play is Poker Stars,

Had an X- Box years ago and liked HALO…

4 Likes

Dayz mod and standalone and Arma 2, and 3 as far as multiplayer. Thief series, Max Payne, Half Life and Half Life 2, Doom, Abe’s Oddysee, Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption, Duke Nukem 3d, Hexen series, Quake series, Redneck Rampage, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Rise of the Triad

Thats my favs

4 Likes

Loved the 2009 version of this and have replayed it a couple of times.

3 Likes

Ive played it more than I can count, we have 2 retro pcs, just for playing our old favs win98 and winxp machines, then our modern gaming pcs as well… the family that games together stays together :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Anyone ever played that Facebook game Backyard Monsters, got hooked on that for a while built up my empire spending plenty in real money on the way and then they ditched it leaving me both monsterless and penniless! :sob:

3 Likes

Wow @chainsaw_squirrel you’ve got some epic hits in there. Duke, Wolf, HEXEN ?? !!! I can see I’ll have to keep my eye on you. The GOOD one that is.

2 Likes

Besides CoD and BF, I‘d probably add all of the ANNO series, which I enjoyed. And, of course, classics like Age of Empires or Empire Earth;)).

4 Likes

Now there’s a classic! Awesome game, even though I was shit at it lol

3 Likes

Any TFC players here? I played for about 4 years, 3 of them in a clan, starting in 2000. It was a blast, the most fun I’ve had on a pc.

4 Likes