Best PC games of all time?

This is a hard one as I’ve played so many over the years but I’ll give it a go to get this thread started.

1. Alien Isolation. Lights off, Headphones on = Hands down the scariest and best fps game ever made.
  2. S.t.a.l.k.e.r. - Shadow of Chernobyl - Easily the best atmosphere in any game ever made. Very creepy.
  3. Skyrim. Best RPG ever made. Period.
5 Likes

Call of duty - Modern Warfare - Used to spend hours playing online

Vietcong - an old one but a good-un spent hours playing online with a clan, one of the best games I’ve ever played

BF2142 - Loved this game, again spent hours with a few friends

4 Likes

I played BF4 for quite a while but not played any since BF1 came out.
Currently have COD Warzone/MW installed but not played that in a couple of months either. My life was recently taken over by a new hobby, forgot what it is now…
:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Console gamer, but completely agree with Skyrim, its still amazing!

4 Likes

Indeed. I still have a heavily modded version installed on my pc now.

4 Likes

I play Call of Duty (Vanguard now) probably about 7 or 8 hours a week maybe, and like most COD players say…I’m pretty good :grimacing: :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Which aimbot do you use? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Pfft…
I’m Xbox series X, I aint no PC cheater :expressionless: :laughing:

5 Likes

Pfft, auto-aim pc wannabe!

4 Likes

Yeah coz auto aim works REALLY fucking well :laughing: I have all that shit turned right down and the movement up as far as it can go, nothing worse than knowing someone behind you has you in their sights and you turn round reeeeaaallllyyyy fuckkkkiiiinnnnnggg slooooooooooooooowly…

4 Likes

This is why the PC is superior in every way imaginable! :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Me? No way!
:innocent:

3 Likes

Lest we forget…

Monkey island
Day of the tentacle
Maniac mansion

4 Likes

These are point and click games, so addictive

4 Likes

Monkey Island was awesome. The whole series of those Monkey Island games were recently given out free on Amazon Gaming to people with Amazon Prime. I claimed all of them but didn’t play any yet.

3 Likes

Play them, they are dated but really good, you can get lost in those games for hours

3 Likes

I played them back when they were current. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Amen!

4 Likes

WOW, TOUGH question. I second STALKER, but I can’t not mention Quake, and Doom 3.

3 Likes