Australia bans vaping

Nicotine is addictive so I fail to see trying to quit smoking by vaping can be recreational yet unless someone starts smoking after first vaping all smoking starts as recreational! I thought our lot in parliament were muppets but in comparison! And people vote these idiots into office this is so idiotic they must in general be fu&kwits!

5 Likes

The Health Ministersā€™ advisors (all anti vape)

all of them should have amugshot board in front of them

7 Likes

So doesnā€™t your minister query these self interested crooks how come in the UK they encourage vaping based on continuous and strenuous research?

4 Likes

He doesnā€™t give a fat rats arse (does any politician who has 2 years left on their term)

4 Likes

Colin is a legend cant say the same for the typical media bullshit hype that he was subjected to

6 Likes

Fucken listen to that dumb bitch, like the rest they seem to miss the main point.
Iā€™ve been stocking up unnecessary for 5 years now, I think Iā€™m set for life :joy:
Pity the rest of the poor sods and all those businesses going bankrupt.

6 Likes

Marvelā€™s anti vape campaign

Reminds me of this web comic. The FDA paid MARVEL millions to make this piece of crap.

6 Likes

Only the Australian government?

A ban is never, ever a good idea. People are entitled to make their own choices.
Iā€™m too old to have parents.

So is life :grin:

You are mild. I was thinking firing squad.

washington pennsylvania GIF

6 Likes

Seems like all of a sudden 500ml bottles are available from NZ, I donā€™t remember seeing them last time. Just for Aussies to stock up on I suppose :rofl:

6 Likes

So unlike a politician to look after his mates

8 Likes

Controlled supply can make a few people very rich!

8 Likes

It seems that Australia wants drug dealers to sell vape equipment in the future.
An Australian vaper should be pissed off, the authorities didnā€™t bother to deal with illegal sales, and chose to swing the hammer instead.
We vapors are all supporters of organized sales and products, this is going backwards into the future.

5 Likes

Exactly, so when people get injured from buying tainted vape products (which it will, intentionally, most likely the government itself if youā€™re paying attention to the world even poorly) itā€™s another reason to demonize vaping, and people will eat it up because smooth brains like being fed narratives from the very people they think are protecting them (but donā€™t one bit)

And before anyone says, ā€œWell they can be prescribedā€ A) not all doctors are going to offer that as it risks them losing their license if they go all willy nilly with it B) Does anyone really trust pharmaceutical products anymore right now? Just wait for the side effects: Dizziness, Nausea, stools in the shape of question marks, death, stroke, heart attack, etc

7 Likes

Illegal salesā€¦think about it folks.
How many of you buy a product that says 0mg on it, while the seller tells you, there is something completely different strength of nicotine on what is inside?
Most of us would think, if thatā€™s the case when they play tricks with the packaging, they might as well play tricks with what they actually say is inside.

4 Likes

So when are you guys going to wear grey and start saluting the red flag Tell them to fudge off ,and call for enquiry into government corruption

6 Likes

some sort of corruption in sight? or is it the fear of chinese based products coming in with less regulation which can contain other things?

4 Likes

Welcome to VC, @vapeukshop :wave:

4 Likes

Australia Bans Vaping

3 Likes

Iā€™m not even sure what to say @woftam. Iā€™m still trying to get 100% FULLY up to speed on the whole mess. Iā€™m assuming thereā€™s no easy workaround.

3 Likes

@woftam if this has been answered, or you just donā€™t feel like it, itā€™s fine. What exactly IS the prescription ?? For a set period of time, or a set amount of NIC, that expires or runs out, and you have to re-up the prescription again ?

3 Likes