ZoVoo DragBar B6500 Review

Introduction

The DragBar B6500 is the latest disposable from ZoVoo, the disposable sister company of Voopoo.

What is it?

The DragBar B6500 is a type-C chargeable disposable vape with 13ml of 50mg juice for a claimed 6500 puff capacity.

Design

The DragBar B6500 has a very rounded and smoothed design, it’s not that eye catching, but it’s very comfortable to hold.

How does it vape?

The airflow is slightly restricted so I was expecting poor vapor product; I was wrong, the cloud production is more than expected and flavor is strong.

Flavors

The five flavors that I was sent for testing were:

• Blue Raz Ice – a decent blue raz flavor, no surprises here.
  • Peanut Butter Banana – I like peanut butter, but I couldn’t get on with this flavor. I’m mainly a fruit flavor vaper only which is probably why.
  • Cool Mint – this is a nice change, it has a nice strong mint flavor and a little sweetness.
  • Strawberry Kiwi Ice – this is a good combination of flavors, it’s not overly sweet – more of a fruit flavor than candy style.
  • Sour Berry – this was the best of the five that I tested. If you’re a fan of sour candy, then this one is great!

Conclusion

Despite being a quite standard design, the DragBar 6500 offers decent vapor production, more importantly the flavors are up there with the quality of the main players in the disposable industry, it’s also nice to have something backed up by the quality of a major company like Voopoo.

Disclaimer

The DragBar B6500 was sent to me by ZoVoo for the purposes of this review.

3 Likes

I do like the mouthpiece on these.

2 Likes

2 Likes