• 2 Size options
  • Good airflow
  • Easy to build on
  • Single coil or dual coil deck

index

5 Likes

Still the Augvape Boreas v1.

5 Likes

IKR, seems they can see the flaws, fix one and introduce another…

3 Likes

That small one looks like it ought to be a flavor machine (thanks to the short chimney)!

3 Likes

For me it is the Kayfun Prime, or at the other end of the market, the Innokin Ares.

3 Likes

Aromamizer plus
Aromamizer Titan
Modfather
Sherman (although I need the bubble glass to add a few extra ml)
Kylin
Blitzen

4 Likes

All of my favourites would be tough to separate as I really like them all. In no particular order.
Aromamizer plus
Aromamizer supreme v2
Manta
Engine 2
EXO rta

3 Likes

I’ll second the boreas V1, love them so much I got a second one, it’s the only vape equipment I have more than one of lol

4 Likes

Dual Coil:

Freemax Fireluke with the RTA deck
Footoon Aqua Reboot
Advken Manta
Wotofo Bravo
When I feel like kickin it old school I get out my Kepler Apache or Eleaf Lemo2

Single Coil:

Ijoy Captain Elite
Desire Mad Dog
Ehpro Bachelor X

I need to expand my horizons and get some 30mm RTAs and RDAs

7 Likes

I’m guessing you meant the GTA here? :wink:
(Took a couple moments to find the right one on YouTube)

It actually looks really nice from the couple reviews I watched, shame about the proprietary top/tip though. =(

2 Likes

Yeah GTA, RTA, some “RTAs” are actually GTAs but the manufacturers call them RTA and vice versa. I haven’t had any problems with the drip tip and its quite comfortable.

4 Likes

I just ordered this at HealthCabin since I decided I really needed a golden tank :blush:

They have it for $17 in the clearance sale and with code MidAutumn I got an additional 15% off.

I thought it was worth the risk since I really don’t know anything about this tank.
I only started looking for info after ordering :roll_eyes:

This is encouraging.

BTW code MidAutumn is site wide from 20 sept until 25 sept 2018 and, as I discovered, works on clearance items too :+1:

3 Likes

In dual coil category my current favorite is Footoon Aqua reboot
Single coil - Kylin mini of course :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think you’ll like it. Its easy to build and still one of my favorite single coil RTA/GTAs. :smiley:

3 Likes

Any tips on how to remove the drip tip? I can’t get it off, it feels like it is glued on.

2 Likes

Never mind, I’ve managed to unscrew it with two pieces of that anti slip stuff. That was tight :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Whew, glad you got it off. The one piece cap and drip tip isn’t my favorite thing, but it didn’t bother me once I got used to it. I read of one person that had their cap crack. I assume from over tightening, so I never cinch my down tight. Let me know how you like it.

2 Likes

So am I, it’s pretty useless when you can’t get the top off. There’s barely anything to hold on to and you just end up unscrewing the tank.

2 Likes