Your favourite vape RDA

My fav RDA atm is my Goon

• Easy to build on
  • Good airflow
  • Flavour machine

528-Custom-Goon-RDA-13

3 Likes

Going back in time here. 13 Heavens 9 Hells.

3 Likes

I am rather enjoying the 22mm VV Pulse for DTL and the Berserker MTL RDA for MTL

4 Likes

30mm Buddha Vaperz Cloud
30mm Modfather
Goon original
Goon 1.5
Anarchist Riot

Are my top 5

5 Likes

I would also choose the Goon…It has outperformed everything else I’ve had.

4 Likes

I like bottom air flow. My favorite dual coil RDAs:
Psychosis Pandora (wish I could find the BF pin/post locally)
Geek Vape Loop

Single Coil:
Blitz Ghoul
Kaees Aladdin

5 Likes

I’m not a fan of the clamp system I think a goon with a single coil postless deck would be mega

4 Likes

Yeah same here. They can be a pain in the ass but the flavor makes up for it imo. I would jump on a postless single coil goon for sure tho👌

3 Likes

I just can’t seem to get along with RDA’s at all. I’ve had around 7 and not kept any of them more than a month or 6 weeks.

4 Likes

Each to their own, I only recently got back into RDAs before that I found them too much like hard work

4 Likes

I’ve probably not put in the time and effort to get them set up properly, that seems the most likely reason lol

3 Likes

You are an inspiration Mr. @Grubby. I’ve had a brass Goon forever and never really got it going. Even bought a bf pin for it. It would always just get hotter than hell and never put out any satisfying vape. This post drove me over the edge after seeing a kabillion posts saying the Goon was tits. Pulled out all the stops and went with every little tip I know for a side air atty. Viola! FLAVOR!!! Finally! And it isn’t glowing in the dark to get there! Now Lost Vape, PLEASE, come up with a 250C Drone… Please, please, please!!!

8 Likes

I’ve been called a lot of things in my time, that one tops it I think… thanks :smile:

8 Likes