Wood pulp Coil Material?

just heard about this… Thoughts?

5 Likes

Interesting, wondering how it tastes.

3 Likes

I have seen a few reviews and it seems well liked. I saw them at a local shop and they look really nice. I wouldn’t try until I knew more about the materials. What kind of wood(s)? How was it treated? Any chemical residue from treatment left? Any oils or other chemicals leftover from the source wood?

6 Likes

All good questions Jim!

4 Likes

I mean its probably a generic wood thats been processed down to cellulose. The reason I ask is because some tree saps are poisonous or irritants. We used pine sap and scrapings from under the bark to start campfires because its flammable. So it makes me wonder.

6 Likes

According to my source, pretty damn good…

3 Likes

Nice, something to look into a little more. Definitely interesting

2 Likes

Could be Rayon? Made from bamboo pulp

2 Likes

I have tried all 4 coils of the Horizon Falcon tank, the mesh probably my favorite but there all good. Didn’t get it for review but I have been using it a lot, great tank with excellent flavor but I can’t tell the difference between the wicking used. I think it is more for longevity, at least the one that is wrapped with flax paper which only contacts the coils and has a cotton backing.

I would say the Falcon is on my top 3 or 4 subohm tanks, I sure do reach for it a lot and it sure is good looking.

2 Likes