Wonder Flavours Entire New Range Giveaway!

Having trouble getting hold of the new range of incredible flavours from Wonder Flavours?..hardly surprising :ok_hand:They are EPIC :fire::fire::fire:

BUT FEAR NOT…we got you :sunglasses::triumph:

Last 24hrs to get your entries in to win the ENTIRE new range of flavours! - That’s 24 x 30ml in total, and all courtesy of one Mr Frank Eblender - And yes…this competition is open Internationally.

All you have to do is follow these simple instructions to be in with a chance :point_down:

1. Create a recipe on https://vccalc.vapingcommunity.co.uk/

2. Use MAJORITY Wonder Flavour Concentrates (old or new) (you can add the odd flavour in there from another manufacturer if need be)

3. Make sure the name of the recipe ends with #WF

The 10 best recipes chosen by us will be put into a randomizer on this Saturdays (27th March) episode of the Vaping Community Show, And the winner will be chosen LIVE - It airs at 11pm UK GMT / 7pm US EST and you can find it here :point_down:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDi_UubimriLWjel5Hr0pIA

So hit subscribe :point_right: and set a reminder :+1::alarm_clock:

Good luck mixers!!

10 Likes

No idea if i did it correct or even in time! Good luck all !!!

4 Likes

Plenty in time fella, good luck :wink:

4 Likes

Sooo sorry I missed that one!!! Really too busy with advocacy, translating Vaping demystified, editing Farsalinos interview, (great guy) now I saw that… and thought… shh… missed it!

5 Likes

Not to worry Frank we have another give-away on OGA mixing with Flavors this week

4 Likes

I nearly cried.!!! I look like a drug addict now… you know Simon, pale… skinny… looking into the void… ahah

6 Likes

7 Likes

My recipe was that bad i had to prompt them to even evaluate it, luckily it was a randomizer so came 14th, get in there!

5 Likes

Exactly!!!
let me know when…
my precious… my precious… little flavours…

7 Likes

Not true at all @Timwis your recipe looks pretty good (i would make a couple of tweaks to it for me personally) but I have a very similar profile as a one shot at DIYFC called Lemon Bloom. The prompting was only because I accidentaly closed all the Tabs I had open lol

5 Likes

It’s not actually my original Elderflower champagne but altered to have more wonder flavour concentrates used, maybe my original is even more like your Lemon Bloom as i use lemon and lime in it!

4 Likes

It had the very slight issue of including no Wonder Flavor concentrates whatsoever lol!

Screenshot (478)

5 Likes

The one i saw had wf in it

5 Likes

No my entry had 3 wonder flavours but just revamped my original recipe so pretty much zero for effort!

5 Likes

Doesn’t matter how you get there as long as you arrive bud :wink:

4 Likes

I am going to have to transfer my recipes over on to VC so it gives others the chance to suffer with me!

6 Likes

I can only play with about ten… bt I’ve got a trick up my sleeve…

5 Likes