Wicking cotton prices

Thank you @whthek, @CloudHugger and @SessionDrummer for your welcome and for any information that you were able to provide!

How very odd. Earlier this year when many were panic buying over the impending bans, I actually called Wicknwape, because all of the online retailers were quickly running out of stock on Cotton Bacon Prime. I usually don’t recall names too easily, but I actually do remember speaking with Danielle back then, and she clearly stated that they were shutting down operations that very week. I assumed because of the bans and the word ‘vape’ in their name.

Thank you @CloudHugger for contacting the company. Wow… what a revelation. Perhaps they had a change of heart. Either way, I’ll be calling them tomorrow and get a definite answer.
Fortunately, I was able to grab 24 packs from an assortment of online retailers.

5 Likes

I think they closed down their retail (online) store, but not their wholesale sales.

4 Likes

Cotton Samples from Butch “Cotton Man” North Carolina!

IMG_9702

These were sent last year and every single type of cotton was different in it’s behaviour with regard break-in, how well it held liquid and even how long i could go between re-wicks! Cotton is no different to most crops there are many different varieties, so cotton is not all the same!

5 Likes

Man @Timwis, that’s a hell of a sampler !!!

3 Likes

They took some testing! :+1:

3 Likes

I didn’t suggest it was. I mentioned one specific product.

I’d rather use a product that has specifications and guarentees re:

Do you have similar information for those brands? Any kind of promise that they’ll be the same next time?

1 Like

A comment which was not aimed at anybody or anything anybody had said, just thought I would make that clear to everyone in the thread, no idea why I was quoted (well I have) but all good!

3 Likes

I find it to be the other way around. Most cotton branded for vaping tastes like „wet socks“ to me. It’s whitened, nothing natural about it. There are two that I can tolerate, one of them being Cotton Gods, the other Super Sorb. But usually I use Puffs Cotton Labo pads, not bleached or whitened with H2O2, no off taste or break in.

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: VC Shoe Wheel Of MixFortune #3