Who makes the best Peanut Butter flavour concentrate?

I’ve got these peanuts Tim.
Honey Roasted Peanuts (WF)
Peanut Brittle (WF)
Peanut Butter (DX) (TPA)
Peanut Butter (Flavorah)
Peanut Butter (SSA)
Peanut Butter (TPA)
Peanut Butter Cup (FW)
Peanut Butter v2 (Cap)

The Honey Roasted Peanuts (WF) is really, really great and authentic. BUT the exhale, due to the Honey smells like cat piss to those in the general vicinity, but I don’t smell it.

8 Likes

Thanks mate for posting this, I knew about Zwei Peanut but then I use a database with all my flavours so simply headed for the P’s but as soon as I read Honey Roasted Peanuts an alarm bell sounded, just checked and I have 3 full 10ml bottles!!!

8 Likes

I don’t know what happened there but somehow I deleted my original post and when trying to get it back all went haywire. Sorry about that.
What I was trying to say was @Wayneo, I was only having a bit of fun when talking about mixing all of those flavours together but I have had the Hangsen Peanut Butter on my wish list for some time as I have heard it’s very good and is used in a number of recipes that I want to try. I do have the SSA which I really like and TPA’s DX among many others including the late CSC Peanut Butter and the different WF varieties.

6 Likes

I just need to be very clear. The HangSen is not a peanut butter. It tastes like real peanuts. Not roasted and salted peanuts either. More like straight from the shell, raw peanuts. But by far, the most peanuty peanut I have tasted by far.

6 Likes

Thank you for your input @MisterSadister.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Hey, fellow vapers! Quick question for the seasoned mixologists out there. I’m on the hunt for the perfect banana to nail down my Strawnana juice. :banana::strawberry: I gave Banana Cream Concentrate (TFA) a shot, but it didn’t quite hit the mark for me. Any recommendations on a banana flavor that pairs well with Strawberry (Ripe) Flavor Concentrate (TFA)? Let’s hear your go-to banana choices! :man_cook::dash:

4 Likes