Which coffee flavour?

Wow just downloaded and had a skim that’s a lot to go through :exploding_head::smiley:
Definitely going to come in handy as I expand my stash.
I don’t have many FLV yet but the few I do have I really like, cookie is really good I left it out a of a new version of a mix and recently realised it needs to go back in :laughing:
I just got the root beer it’s really tasty, I don’t need it high to taste it in a mix either. I really love root beer but it’s not a popular drink in the uk.

Thanks very much for the link to all the hard work Smoky :pray:t2:

7 Likes

You welcome, Spyce!! I hope there will be a few recipes you will love…
Let me know! :tada: :smiley:

6 Likes

If you like strong flavorful coffee you need the Expresso from VSO flavors. It’s amazing!:grin:

9 Likes

Welcome to the VC @WendyVapes. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I love Pur cappucino coffee… I made a Blueberry cappucino and love it…also love Pur. Caramel coffee/ sweet milk… Vso espresso is a good one and used lightly… fa dark bean as an addition to any coffee to punch it up… jmpp
Taste is subjective… :wink:

7 Likes

Thanks Wendy. welcome to this awesome forum I’ve not been here long but it’s been a great experience, everyone is so helpful :100::smiley:
yeah it does sound really good and it’s definitely on the list, just gotta find a uk stockist chefs doesn’t have it :sob:

6 Likes

Thanks for the info deb :relaxed: I’m sold on the FA, it’s in the shopping list now :+1:t2:. Wow blueberry cappuccino sounds interesting might have to copy that :wink:
Yeah taste is subjective. But at least in a forum like this one, people that take time to answer topics have good knowledge and experience, so I’m more confident to try suggestions than from random internet searches. And manufacturers product descriptions are not always accurate :laughing:

8 Likes

Agree Spyce…

5 Likes

Ok…, a little help here pls? What brand makes an actual coffee flavor that’s good?, I don’t want any mocha or caramel or french vanilla or hazelnut or anything like that…, I’m looking for a straight forward coffee… maybe with a bit of cream, doesn’t really matter about a creamer. I would like just a straight coffee flavor…

5 Likes

@St3v0

5 Likes

Greatly appreciated!

3 Likes

Vso espresso is amazing…

6 Likes

I emailed Chefs a couple of weeks ago asking if they would stock the VSO Espresso and their reply was that they are not stocking anymore VSO concentrates, I’m gutted to say the least. :cry:
I’m thinking that to get anything remotely similar to replace it with in recipes would probably be one of Stixx coffees but which one is a complete guess as I haven’t seen an Espresso in his line here in the U.K. and I have nothing to compare it to anyway.

6 Likes

Did they give a reason @JimmyLee ? That really sucks I was hoping they would get some in, I think rainbow vapes sell vso but don’t have the espresso yet might send them an email
Good hunting :+1:t2:
Edit* scratch that I was wrong it was perilium

6 Likes

I’ve used Lotta Latte for years because it works for what I love in a cup of coffee and I pair it up with their Lucky Shot for that reason. Sweet, creamy, coffee.

7 Likes

No they didn’t, it was a very brief conversation with no details.

6 Likes

For anyone in the U.K. looking for a naturally extracted coffee NomNomz sells quite a few of the Stixx coffees and teas and at very good prices.

7 Likes