Where can I vape

I smoked a pipe for much of my adult life, and then smoking was banned in pubs, I stopped going in pubs. I started drinking at home where I could still smoke my pipe. The good thing was that the booze worked out much cheaper. But there are times when it’s nice to be with drinking companions.

Several months ago I switched to vaping. I now vape exclusively, but I continue to buy my beer and spirits from the off licence and enjoy it at home.

Recently I have found myself wondering what the situation is for those who want to vape in a public place. Are there any pubs or other venues where vaping is allowed. I suspect not, but I thought I would ask on here. How does the law stand on this.What does the lw

4 Likes

Enjoy the Cereal Ice Cream Cake Donuts, sherlock homie

3 Likes

If you are in the UK although these days I’m not a big pub goer anymore every pub I have been into has allowed vaping.

4 Likes

Thanks for the response.

I confess I am surprised to hear that.

2 Likes

Not surprising really, there are no laws around where and where not people can vape which explains although I don’t do it I often see vapers who need a quick fix taking a puff while in a supermarket done quite openly and no one including staff even seam to notice as if it’s quite normal. As far as pubs are concerned pub landlords and chains were not in favour of the smoking ban because they knew many would drink at home instead because a cigarette and pint for many go together so why wouldn’t they allow vaping!

3 Likes

From my experience it’s hit and miss. Each establishment makes their own rules. For the most part it seems easiest to just ban everything as that is what I’m seeing in most places.

2 Likes

I’ve been to vape shops in the city and they still vape in them if it’s a customer they’re familiar with. The uk is much more ‘lax with vaping so that would be a good way to chat and cap and learn why they think communism hasn’t been tried

2 Likes

Todd review’s has a vape shop too, I think if you’re near by…. He’s a wicked YouTuber and super friendly to chat with

2 Likes

They vape in the vape shops here in the UK too

4 Likes