When music and Vaping collide

So, I am working on a collaboration between myself and a local band. They asked me to come up with an e-liquid that will represent their band.
They have a bluegrass/folk music/rock vibe.
I am looking for some inspiration or ideas.
Here is a link a link to one of their music videos.

4 Likes

Some of the ideas I have so far are as follows:
A complex blend of smoky whiskey, aged oak, and a touch of vanilla, evoking the ambiance of a dimly lit blues club.
A unique combination of warm spices, including saffron, cinnamon, and nutmeg, reflecting the soulful and passionate nature of blues music.
A harmonious fusion of creamy hazelnut, smooth caramel, and a subtle touch of tobacco, capturing the deep and resonant tones of a blues harmonica.
A robust blend of freshly brewed coffee, caramelized sugar, and a dash of cinnamon, embodying the rhythmic energy and warmth of a blues band performance.
A velvety blend of smooth butterscotch, creamy vanilla, and a touch of exotic spices, casting a spell of indulgence and intrigue.
A harmonious blend of smooth vanilla bean, toasted almonds, and a sprinkle of rock sugar, creating a rich and velvety rock and roll treat.
A decadent combination of red velvet cake, smooth cream cheese frosting, and a splash of fiery whiskey, embodying the rebellious spirit of rock and roll.

This gives me a baseline for the profiles I want to create. But nailing down the right flavors will be more tricky.

5 Likes

They all sound amazingly good and your descriptions tell me that you have a way with words. Good luck with your venture.

2 Likes