What's Your Favourite E-liquid?

Hey Guys :slight_smile:

So what is your favourite e-liquid? One that you would be sad if it was to become unavailable?

2 Likes

For me it is Suicide Bunny’s Mother’s Milk…

Something about it just hits all the right notes for me.

2 Likes

It’s been hugely popular that flavour, I honestly have never tried it but always been curious to see what all the fuss is about!

2 Likes

I’ve never ventured far into the realm of vendor juices, because price was always a big thing for me. So I stayed with ‘value’ brands unless I found a good sale. This was years ago so I don’t know if they are even around anymore, but the best tasting vendor fluids I tried were from Arkansas eLiquid. They had a creme brulee and a blueberry cream I almost liked enough to pay non-sale prices for. But all DIY now for a long time, so I’m out of the game.

3 Likes

It’s been awhile but I would go with Chubby Bubble. The whole line is great but Watermelon and Blue Razz are my favorite. What’s your favorite @TECC?

3 Likes

VTMN Island

4 Likes

It’s a tough one that’s for sure. I think if it came down to it, Sloth by Pure Evil E-liquid. I love fruit blends and this one tops them all for me, its just a great ADV and isn’t too sweet or too tart, it’s my ‘just right’ e-liquid :smile:

3 Likes

placed my first order of Grape flavour from V2
It’s my first order of liquids, trying to upgrade from cigalikes.

2 Likes