What's playing in your head?

It wasn’t stuck in my head until I listened to it…Funny story, My Aunt and Uncle had this old record player with boxes full of records. So my cousin’s and I would dig thru them and listen to them. I remember coming across this record and it became a instant hit to us youngsters…After the parents found out , It magical disappear😮 ole the good times…

Ol stuff but new:

That triggers this and that leads to Ohhhh not this ??

LMAO

One more: Joe Bonamaasa with Beth Hart

:smile:

Wow what a lineup that was. Along with Roy: Bruce Springsteen, Tom Waits, Elvis Costello, Jackson Browne, J.D. Souther and Steven Soles. The female background vocalists were k.d. lang, Jennifer Warnes and Bonnie Raitt.
Roy Influenced more old guitar players like myself than damned near anyone else. Great post.

Eargasm…

Axl :heart_eyes:

One of the best female voices of all times.

And another one.

Clapton and Bonamassa - Futher on up the road

Almost too much for an old fart like me:

PARENTAL ADVISORY

There’s something about this tune that I love…plus some of the lyrics are funny as!

Thank you for the warning, I called my mom so that she could listen to it with me…:laughing:

WTF happened to the audio… :rofl:

Oh and… :smile:

While i’m there…

Oh my days hahaaaaaaa :rofl::laughing::rofl:. Listen to it not on YouTube…

I hate country. I feel like I got tricked into liking this song… Youtube’s autoplay kept sneaking it into the lineup and now I can’t get it out of my head!

I just watched this song…didnt hear a single bit of it…:heart_eyes: :smiling_imp: