What's playing in your head?

@SthrnMixer brother, the more I hear, the more I like !!!

2 Likes

A Raggae EP of Radiohead covers… Fantastic

2 Likes

I find myself pumping Bad Omens in my head at the gym lately thanks to @SessionDrummer Gojira…have a seat.

2 Likes

Something about them that just sticks @SthrnMixer

2 Likes
2 Likes

As I am sketching notes for a sculpture of one for my Little Monster - I have his stuck in my head:

I might have been more than a little responsible for her love of Narwhals.

1 Like

Somehow, I have Boothby Graffoe songs stuck in my head today. Maybe the change to winter drinks and the piles of herbs around me have activated a deep olfactory memory:

2 Likes
1 Like

This!!

4 Likes

A true classic, though if London actually calls - it’s time to hang-up.

2 Likes

@SessionDrummer Spotify recommended this band based on Bad Omens.
I’m not sure if I love them or not, but this one album has me reeling. Very diverse stylistically. The song below somewhat Imagine Dragons-esque, with extra caffeine. Similar to Bad Omens, they mix styles throughout the Take Me Back to Eden album. If you’re unfamiliar, give them a listen and tell me what you think.

3 Likes

Thanks for that @SthrnMixer, I’ve heard some of their stuff, but not that one. Going to check it out. :slight_smile:

@SthrnMixer I remember where I first heard about them, and VERY impressive I might add …

3 Likes

Yeah their drummer is next level. I thought you could appreciate.

1 Like

@SthrnMixer this one will get stuck in your head …

2 Likes
2 Likes

LOL!!! @SessionDrummer if I still owned a kit I think Pneuma would be the LAST thing I’d try to tackle. I’m not sure I have enough years left on this spinning rock to get er done. Check out Portnoy. “You sure you don’t wanna do a Foo Fighters song?”

4 Likes

LOL, I still own a few kits, and yeah, no thanks on Pneuma LOL.

LOL.

1 Like
1 Like