What’s getting you hot 😉

This isn’t a coil “show off” thread, although fancy shit is more than welcome, this is just a thread to post pics of whatever you use to get your juice hot n steamy;) I’ll go first, this is what I got in my boreas tanks, 28/36 SS316L clapton from lightning vapes, 3mm I.d. 5/6 wrap hitting it with 50-60 watts usually.

8 Likes

No need for a pic here, either. Simple parallel 26g A1 7 wrap. No Clapton, no twists, no frills. My jewelry days (which were never the museum builds some of you put together) are over I guess.

5 Likes

But I like the pics!! Lol @anon96380778 I don’t even act like I’m an artist lol I’ve been buying premade spools of clapton wire forever, I did make my first staple coil yesterday though, and you can tell by the wrap job it’s been a while lol 6*0.3x0.1 ribbon wrapped with 34g, all nichrome 80

7 Likes

Dual 10 wrap SS316L 26ga @ 0.42ohm

7 Likes

What kinda power are you hitting that with?

4 Likes

40-50w I kind of fluctuate the power depending on my needs

5 Likes

I use this the most. Home spun 2x28+36 parallel. Use it in both SS and K1.

8 Likes

Going to depend on which RTA/RDA but nearly always a quad 28 wrapped in 36 or 40

for the biguns

More normal

8 Likes

That’s a good looking coil mr. Ogre

6 Likes

Those quad cores look like really wide ribbon wire lol crazy

6 Likes

Thank you sir. Get’s the job done.

6 Likes

30g SS316L chain link coil, boreas

7 Likes

Boreas up!!

I just put a plain jane parallel spaced 28g SS316L on the IM. All this stainless talk got me wanting to drop the A1 for a bit again. TC on the YiHi-based iPV8. Really nice.

7 Likes

I don’t even bother with tc with the boreas, I’ve never had a dry hit off that tank unless my wicking was bad. Kanthal bothers my throat for some reason, so I can’t use it at all. I really like 28g ss, I use it more than anything lol I need to try out a yihi chip, I’ve heard a lot of good things.

4 Likes

Boreas, mixed metal staple. 6/0.1x0.3 n80 ribbon Claptoned with 36g SS316L, 5/6 wrap on 3mm, 0.23 ohm, vaping root beer float made with LB vic & LB rootbeer @ 77 watts, rayon wick

7 Likes