What is the best ry4?

what is the best ry4 and why does it stand out from the rest???

5 Likes

I have no idea. I like tobacco flavours but IMO ry4 is more in the bakery department.
It seems TPA’s ry4 double is used the most.

8 Likes

It’s one of my favorites but there are so many to choose from I have a few of them but so many more to try that is why i was asking for people’s ideas???

6 Likes

Sorry I can’t be of any more help here. The one I mentioned has the most users and ratings on ELR.
Not sure that means anything. A lot of people like to drink coca cola and I can’t stand the stuff so…
It comes with a warning though.

Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 12.33.29
Hangsen has been mentioned as a very good ry4 but there are few places that still sell Hangsen flavours.
Someone else might come along and help you a bit more :smile:

btw, welcome to the forum :+1:

7 Likes

Thanks you did help all the input of information adds up it’s always important to get different views on making a decision thank you for the heads up and enjoy your day.

7 Likes

You can make your own too.

what is need is a good tobacco, caramel and butterscotch and a cream.
I find adding in fruits like citrus and coconut too… makes for an excellent vape :slight_smile:

Good luck in your search! :yum:

8 Likes

Sounds good that is what I am working on a good base of tobacco to add a few extras but it always helps to pick up more knowledge from others!!! Thanks for the heads up!!!

5 Likes

If you create one… post up the recipe. :smiley:
I have a few with things like apples and cinnamon… or peach cobbler tobacco…

6 Likes

Will do so far i am learning from all others thank’s aging and enjoy your weekend.

5 Likes

I am far from a RY4 expert, want a good tobacco but admit I haven’t spent much time trying to develop a recipe.

For a while most felt DIYFS Holy Holy Grail was the best RY4 but that is no longer available, replaced by the V2 version which has a bit more tobacco. For me the tobacco on both is really a background flavor, if used low it is almost non existent.

Hangsen, INW and Jungle Flavors RY4 are all more tobacco forward. I tend to favor the JF but use it with DIYFS Holy, they compliment each other but haven’t found the best ratio yet. I am going to dive into it this weekend if I have time, I am jonesing for a good tobacco vape.

7 Likes

Lol you and me both the is one of the best mixer named fear he is totally into tobacco mix master if you can look a few of his recipes especially one called cardinal…

4 Likes

Let me know when you get the best ratio it sounds really interesting thanks from Joe

4 Likes

I have tried Cardinal but it wasn’t for me. Not that it is a bad mix at all, just wasn’t what I was looking for.

I am not sure exactly what my favorite tobacco will be, I will just know it when I vape it lol.

2 Likes

That is why i post the question my all day vape for years was bobas bounty well it was called gorilla juice it was bobas bounty with a touch of banana but they lost a part of there ingredient and it’s not the same so that leaves me to my mission… lol

3 Likes

if you slide some banana and some raisin rum into this, it could be a good base to play with…

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up!!

5 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome :pray:

4 Likes

Just mixed this up, have the tobacco and caramel where I want it, the FLV Smoked Butterscotch helped. Needs a little vanilla, might make up 2 more samples, one with MF Vanilla at 0.50% and the other with maybe INW Shisha Vanilla at 1% but not sure yet.

DIYFS Holy Holy RY-4 V1 6%
FJ RY-4 Double 2%
FLV Smoked Butterscotch 0.50%
OoO Marshmallow Vanilla 1%

5 Likes

Looks interesting I will have to give it a try let me know what you come up with when your total happy with it thanks from Joe

3 Likes

Sorry dear, I was engrossed in the Pendergast books and had to read all 20 of em. So little time… :laughing:

1 Like