What Has Made You Smile Today

I wanted to put my tree up today… but finishing up with yard work this afternoon and will be finishing up the rest of the stump and more tree bits today. On top of starting to mail out Christmas gifts, and cleaning up the house :nerd_face: Anyone have any time I can borrow?? :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :rofl:

6 Likes

I have some, but only 26 seconds !!!

5 Likes

My vape mail that arrived today made me smile!
:grinning:

6 Likes

I just heard… my box is now in route!!! :rofl:
Oh my!!! :smiley: I can not wait!! :rocket:

5 Likes

6 Likes

2020-12-02 (2)

Just a small pot roast or 4… :fork_and_knife: :star_struck:

more burning…

2020-12-02 (1)

5 Likes

5 Likes

That album blows me away. Sounds as if they did it 10 years ago. No loss in vocals or anything. Amazing for their age.

4 Likes

What has made me smile today… hmmmm. I am doing an online program to check the viability of new start-up business ideas. The group has 11 other people all with their own ideas.

Omg… I don’t think I am smarter than most people, but apparently I am judging by the sheer stupidity of the group. The things they think they can turn into a highly profitable business are astounding!

Gotta smile, not allowed to laugh or cry.

5 Likes

Indeed! I have major doubts they could pull off such a polished sound in a live performance, but you have to recognize the studio work at these guys’ ages is incredible.

Brian Johnson - 73
Phil Rudd - 66
Cliff Williams - 70

EDIT - the album was actually done in 2018, so subtract 2 years and there you have their ages when Power Up was recorded.

5 Likes

Same thing that makes me smile every day…

6 Likes

4 Likes

That cat looks like he’s just putting up with your ass :laughing:

5 Likes

lol, Yup, always looks that way.

6 Likes

A lot of our Kangaroos are cute (not always friendly) but cute. Then you have the Red Kangaroo which are beasts

8 Likes

My wife did a firmware upgrade on our Christmas decorations.

7 Likes

So what nuclear power plant does that fucker live near? :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I was having a quiet beer with a mate of mine the other night and we were trying to come up with a perfect description of 2020 I think we came pretty close.

“By the end of 2020 it will be like we have had 365 Mondays in a row”

8 Likes

Too bad we don’t have a Folding Team here, or I’d get in on it. With that said, on “another” mixing site, we have been donating free CPU/GPU cycles, working towards curing diseases, COVID, cancer, etc., and we have just crossed a BIG threshold. The ONE BILLION POINT threshold. Big deal, happy times.

Great TEAM effort.

3 Likes

The fact that I needed PG and some INW Biscuit and this is what I ended up ordering…

3 Likes