What Has Made You Smile Today

U.S. Marines

@USMC

Commandant’s Birthday Message As the 245th Marine Corps birthday draws near,

@cmc_marinecorps

reminds us how the Corps’ legacy lives on in every Marine. #HappyBirthdayMarines

Snap 2020-11-10 at 20.53.25

5 Likes

You ain’t died and gone to heaven till ya had a Big Mac Pizza :yum:

6 Likes

That’s almost an offer I can’t refuse. But I do make candy bacon fairly regularly myself. It’s frightening how much bacon I actually eat. My arteries must look like rush hour in L.A.

5 Likes

Ran across some old photos. This is one from a business trip to Dallas I think from 2015. Wife actually took the photo. That was a fun trip.

6 Likes

When the foremost expert on harm reduction in the southern hemisphere (Dr Alex Wodak) totally owns Senator Tony Sheldon (who until this answer thought he was the smartest in the room)

6 Likes

Hmm, is that Bambi (aka Debbie) on the left :thinking:
If so, sounds like a Great time! :wink:

3 Likes

Hell man I don’t know. As I said, it was my wife taking the picture. I dare not look too closely at those scantily clad vixens, lest I leave TX for SC with precisely 2 fewer testicles than I had when I arrived :wink:

4 Likes

Pro vaping Senator Matt Canavan Vs Department of Health
#Weaselwords

5 Likes

Doom …

2 Likes

Damn Straight…

1 Like

https://w.bongino.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/108060920_2660892767503576_7441344451359209154_n.jpg

https://w.bongino.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/106685592_891958117952004_2072701284141096671_n.jpg

4 Likes

Go ahead, Make My Day! :smirk:

5 Likes

Damn, that game has come a LONG way!

1 Like

Finding talent in today’s youth. Check out this shot a 17 year old friend of mine took with his DJI drone.

The photographer/artist.

7 Likes

Really good shot there @WickedFog.

1 Like

This girl always makes me smile…

7 Likes

I think @WickedFog and @SmilingOgre should make a big thread on the equipment and pictures!
They would totally rule! :smiley:

5 Likes

Yeah, I don’t have a DJI drone yet, but I am working my way towards that. It requires a better phone than I had, a computer to process the images and video, and of course the drone. Grand total of about $2500-$3500. I just got the phone. Next is the laptop. By the time I get it all, my phone will be useless again :grin:

5 Likes

I tossed my phone a few months ago… might get another one later.
Actually too busy right now… :slight_smile: but busy is good… always!

4 Likes

Sweet shots!!! Love the motion blur on the water.

As much as I would love to do that, I really don’t think there would be much interest. I’m on a drone forum and a photography forum where I babble about that stuff. Here’s one I got the other day that makes me smile

7 Likes