What Has Made You Smile Today

funniest thing is some brainiacs actually tried it and then complained

6 Likes

Serves them right ROFL.

7 Likes

Why stop at the headphones?

A common complaint about iPhones is that you can’t expand the storage with an external SD card as you can with many other phones. So why not just get out a proper blade and and hand craft that slot - problem solved?

With a bit of careful carving skills you might even be able to add a full fledged HDMI port to connect the phone with your giant TV set.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Seeing this made me think of a saying an old classmate used to say when he saw something out of the ordinary…‘Whatta Goof’ A PC in an oil bath…whatta goof :astonished:

3 Likes

Bet the video card has enough to share with the system! lol

4 Likes

Could always setup an external radiator and feed(pump) the oil out,through it, and then back into the tank. :thinking:

5 Likes

I have seen that done.

4 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

My tree guy showed up today and took out a big dead White Oak that them damn gypsy moths killed, I’m sad for the tree But it was getting dangerous to even walk under it with all the dead limbs constantly falling :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Wonderin’ if maybe that one had some kind of underlying health condition…before those munching bastards started chewing. All the rest around your yard look healthy as hell!

3 Likes

Nah, I don’t think so, the trunk was solid. Lost quite a few White Oaks in my neighborhood, the Gypsy Moths were bad about 3 or 4 yrs ago and it never really leafed out good after that and died last fall. He also took down another dead Oak behind the old chicken coop,
that too was solid.

4 Likes

It’s a shame…I think of Oak as strong and unbreakable. Remember back in the 70’s,we had them real bad here.

4 Likes

ac12190b14c5e96a3ea85d32c362f82c--funny-dogs-funny-animals

7 Likes
5 Likes

Imagine that dog on a coon hunt.

5 Likes

Lol…lucky lil’ shit didn’t break something.What’s that,about 30-35ft.?

5 Likes

9 Likes

An Echidna popped up to look in the window today

7 Likes