What Has Made You Smile Today

I HATED that browser @WickedFog. Came with the recent “update”, right ?? Fine. LOL, because they must know it was crap, as uninstalling it, hehe, not so easy.

#Workaround

4 Likes

The new version isnt too bad it is build using the chrome engine. but i still wont use it for general browsing just for testing

5 Likes

You have to toy with the reg files or something to dump it? I don’t use that OS, so no worries for me. Just curious.

5 Likes

There is a program not written by ms that will totally nuke if from your pc (sometimes it is not able to be installed by normal means)

5 Likes

Haha. Leave it to a 3rd party to make Windows better :laughing:

5 Likes

When you uninstall the chromium based one you will be left with the first version of edge this is a bit old now so i am not sure it still works

3 Likes

You can, but you always gotta be careful when you RegEdit.

4 Likes

Lol. I have been trained by a pro. My oldest bro showed me one day how to clean house in the registry. It’s an ancient family secret. Bunch of keyboard shortcuts that searched, delete, find next, delete, kinda procedures lol.

4 Likes

Oh yes @WickedFog, the Reg is the end all be all, but only if you know what you’re doing.

It ALWAYS starts out fine, with sunshine, and rainbows. All the best intentions …

Next thing you know, the weather started getting rough …

And the inevitable …

7 Likes

Harry Miree has got to have one of the most positive attitudes bar none.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9srXaFy9Vs

Unassuming, and skilled. Serve the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwZ97XNLbrE

4 Likes

Apparently he likes the juice

11 Likes

Hehe, nice Cut.

8 Likes

He’s just a baby, you can tell by his eyes.

8 Likes

he is going to grow up to be the best Tom cat you ever had :slight_smile: :heart:

8 Likes

Agreed …

8 Likes

He’s got big shoes to fill, ass hat is my buddy.

10 Likes

5 Likes

@SmokyBlue FIGURES I’d run out now …

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 21 minutes before trying again.

4 Likes

So cute!

5 Likes

Today was my sons 1st birthday. Seeing him try blow out his cake was epic <3

6 Likes