Pineapple. (can tolerate the flavor)

It’s a texture thing with me. I generally hate stringy and mushy. :laughing:

6 Likes

Avocado
Peas
Squash
Brussel Sprouts

Are not food they are things that food eats

I also make it a rule not to eat anything that has been in another animal’s mouth so cheeks and tongue are definitely off my menu

5 Likes

Cucumber and celery

7 Likes

Slimy seafood…mussels/oysters and the like. Like a gobful of phlegm mixed with clitoris.

Offal…any kind of vital bodily organ is a no-no.

Marmite.

8 Likes

IKR how fucking hungry was the first guy to eat an oyster. I guess you can say that of a few things -

• Eggs i’m gunna eat the next thing that comes out of that bird.
  • Hey Billybob bet you wont suck on that cows udder and drink the milk.
  • Hey Jim How many of those sheeps balls you you think you can fit in your mouth and not throw up.
8 Likes

Licorice :nauseated_face:

4 Likes

I hate organ meats, like liver, gizzards, tripe, etc.

7 Likes

Green vegetables (minus broccoli and lettuces). Too many bad memories of being forced to eat things like peas and green beans as a kid. Not nice fresh ones, either. I’m talking the ones in the can with the dead-brown hue. One particular memory that sticks out is me discreetly dropping the green beans on the floor under the table, only to be presented with them after dinner right off the dustpan. We were poor and mom was livid that I wasted precious food. Fortunately, it was only a threat since that was really nasty, but I got grounded. Another time was when I tried to hide the peas in a baked potato skin, and had to eat the skin and the peas after dinner. Ack.

5 Likes

Fucking
Raisins.

And Celery, Cucumber, Seafood (except fish and at a push…Prawns)

But mainly…fucking…raisins.

9 Likes

Not much I won’t eat tbh but these really don’t do anything for me…

• Celery (Tastes like eating tree leaves)
  • Cucumber (slimy)
  • Lychee (Pure sick)
5 Likes

Have to agree with organ meats. It tastes like dirt and … other things. I like most foods but a more common food I can’t stand is mushrooms. Its fungus, it grows in the dark in shit. It grows on your feet and can cause health problems. It can grow on dead rotting animals and they are slimy. Hmm never realized just how much I hate mushrooms.

6 Likes

Omg mushrooms… love em, delicious :drooling_face: :yum:

6 Likes

Sauerkraut…Don’t even bring it inside😷…

6 Likes

Is there a mushroom extract you can vape? :mushroom:

4 Likes

From the state of my coils I feel like I’ve been vaping some kind of fungus today… :laughing:

6 Likes

Radishes
Avocado
coriander…

the list is growing…

5 Likes

Salted herring
Raisins
Seaweed
Battery acid, I got some on my finger apparently and that finger ended up in my mouth, not a good idea :nauseated_face:
Oysters
I’m sure there is more but it’s hot and my brain isn’t working.
Yeah, blue cheese.

5 Likes

That ol delicacy :laughing:

5 Likes