What e-liquid are you vaping today?

Corn Pops, Honey Puffs, Razzleberry, Blackberry FW.

5 Likes

9 Likes

One of the best more recently released flavours that lemon pound cake. :drooling_face:

5 Likes

@marsh8 how are you liking that. @lukeloop said it WAS one of the ones to get.

3 Likes

It’s a fairly complete flavour, I use it at about the same % as Luke, might have got that from one of his earlier renditions with this flavour.
That recipe above looks awesome as well I know most of those flavouring fairly well.
Looking at the mixes I’ve done they are based similarly to that one, little support for the cake, some frosting and a bit of MF Lemon magic and done!
Highly recommend it that’s for sure.

5 Likes

Send me the one shot and I’ll mix it up here and tell you if it’s good, I’m quite fond of lemon bakeries

4 Likes

Sitting down to work on updating some older winter blends.

This WIP is an update to one of my favourite winter walk recipes: When it’s cold enough to freeze the metal in your piercings, a warming rounded vape with a spiced and woody finish works wonders.

It is certainly pairing well with first bottling of this year’s ginger, wormwood, black malt and anise wine I’m testing along with it.

I need to get around to adding all here so I can show the steps WIPs go through and versions from other years.

6 Likes

This was more or less a tester that tastes pretty good, mixed it last night after getting a few new flavours. Put it this way I’d be happy to put this in a tank today.

Maybe add some MF Lemon or I saw @lukeloop used WF Orange Cream in one that looked like a good idea.

10 Likes

3 mangoes, 9mg in a mtl rba for the billet box

4 Likes

Looks killer marshy, need the FLV can;t wait… here is what I imagine it like. Use it if you want brother.

7 Likes

10 Likes

Added, thanks brother! :tada:

This is a new one but I’m pretty sure I can taste it in here, first impressions are high by the smell as well what I think I’m getting from it here. Need to play with it more, something is telling me to put it with Lemon Pound Cake. :thinking:

7 Likes

New one for me: Frozen Fruit Monster’s Mango Peach Guava Ice. Just loaded it in the tank to give it a try, still priming.

Before this I was puffing on a Strawberry Banana (boring) Elf Bar. Not bad but was hoping for better. Gotta stop blowing so much money on these stupid little disposables lol.

6 Likes

You should, here in Canada a disposable is 3ml of juice for almost the cost of a bottle of Ejuice if you were to buy… 30ml in bottle…

5 Likes

I wonder how this will work, I’ve used LPC in fruit loop recipes before but the other way round and used it lower. Also the lemon I got from the Duomei Fruit Loops just seemed like it would pair with this cake.

8 Likes

can’t go wrong there marshy, nice one.

5 Likes

I’ve just opened another 120ml of this fantastic recipe by our very own @Rocky02852. For such a simple recipe it’s so satisfying and accurate to its namesake. Thanks for the great recipes @Rocky02852, I’m a big fan of yours.

7 Likes

Thanks James glad you enjoy that one :+1:
…right now I can’t put this one down :yum:,

8 Likes

Getting down to working on a few MTL requests:

5 Likes

3 mangoes.

4 Likes