What e-liquid are you vaping today?

Mixed your V2 this morning, @marsh8 , sub’ing LCW @2% , for the LMT. I GC’d it, and left it for the day.
The apples pair up nicely together, and sit right at the top. Very good!

7 Likes

Thanks Brian :beers: Hope you enjoy! :grinning:

My go to pairing for apple of late, worked out well in this one.
I’m not sure where I got the idea for an apple meringue pie but it turned out to be a happy surprise.

8 Likes

Vaping a adapted version of a key lime pie based off of Nachef’s original Joker. It’s more of just the key lime filling with meringue on top no crust. Just because I’m too lazy to make anything else and it’s been sitting around for like 2 months. It’s actually quite good, kinda like a key lime cheesecake filling topped with meringue.

8 Likes

Nice to see you here @McDuckie, you create some cracking recipes fair play.

7 Likes

@McDuckie Just saw your carrot cake, I like the wist of rum and raisin in there. Although I don’t drink booze, I do like a rum and raisin ice cream every now and then.

5 Likes

Reminds me of Eastbourne when I was a kid, Ice cream parlour I must of had at least 20 Rum and Raisin Ice cream cones in a week, had real raisins in and was heavenly, never tasted ice cream so good since!

5 Likes

Oh YuM a Raisin Rum Ice Cream that sounds like something I could vape. I think I’d like to give that an attempt. Maybe a Butter Rum or Toffee Ice cream with FLV Rum Raisin. Now for the loaded question which ice cream base to use there are so many good ones. LoL

8 Likes

Loving the new WF Hami and Kiwi :yum:

9 Likes
11 Likes
7 Likes

Been enjoying this kool melon disposable vape for the past few weeks :blush:

5 Likes

Hey there @albertastillero. Welcome to the VC forum.

5 Likes

Welcome to VC. @albertastillero :wave:

5 Likes

Gone through over 400ml of this in 3 weeks, it’s very tasty :drooling_face:

7 Likes

@Illogik thanks for sharing mate. Great name and it looks very tasty so I’ve saved it for mixing later on.

5 Likes

@Illogik @whthek Thanks for the warm welcome!

5 Likes

Awesome photo, thaks for sharing, made my day.

5 Likes

With the @rcleven custard base (6% + 3% + 1.5%)

10 Likes

Trying to get the balance right…did a Mango and Passionfruit that was screaming for some orange. It’s nice but I might dig through my oranges later.

10 Likes

Blood orange very nice

6 Likes