What e-liquid are you vaping today?

Wait, whut ?? !!!

6 Likes

Liquor, cornbread and puffity puffs ??

I don’t have the VTA, but this is a very unique looking S’mores.

6 Likes

Which one, the Rum or Dark Chocolate?
If your missing the Light Rum VTA… “Mix it either way to suit Your taste.
1 week steep, no disappointments” !

6 Likes

Light Rum

4 Likes

Vaping my peanut Butter fudge

8 Likes

Made this the other day on the scraps tonight so I’ll mix some more of this.

8 Likes

@marsh8 , have you tried Premium Cookie-FA, yet? Thought’s?

7 Likes

No I haven’t tried it yet next Chefs order it will be coming my way.

7 Likes

Yeah Dman the Light Rum I not totally essential…
BUT GOOD !

7 Likes

Using my…Noggin’. Egg Noggin’, that is! Whipped up @SessionDrummer 's recipe, and poured it into my Bulk for some end of the day enjoyment. :+1: Nicely done, SD.

8 Likes

Thanks very much Brian.

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

Mixed this up yesterday… thinking of a lady over on ELR asking what percent to use oakwood(FA) at, it’s a WIP but here’s my first attempt… (VAPERS DISCRETION ADVISED) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Testing out that weird guy from ELR’s forums a try, heard he’s a loser and nobody likes him, yep, guess folks like to talk shit about him but I guess he makes some pretty alright juice, so I guess he can’t be all that bad, maybe just a litle misunderstood? I for one am going to give him a shot, as his contributions to animals rescues, give-his-shirt-off-his-back attitude, pretty funny, kinda charming… Yeah, I think that about sums him up, anyways… Good Juice!

9 Likes

Been vaping a slightly modified version of my Spicy Spectacular with FLV Orange Citrus in it. It’s very good and nothing else really gets a look in as I’ve been vaping this pretty much exclusively for weeks.

5 Likes

Going to experiment by trying to add other fruits to it seeing as I can’t seem to put this flavour down.

Just love this rich cinnamon + anise combo so much.

6 Likes

Perfect bromance! j/k seems like a solid recipe!

3 Likes

Sounds interesting. I picked up some Anise form SSA that I ve not even opened yet. You’ve got me thinking again…

4 Likes

It’s very good. The rich cinnamon and anise combo creates a whole different flavour which I just can’t get enough of. The orange is very subtle.

Give it a try, you won’t be disappointed.

I can’t be held responsible for all your other juices being neglected once you try this though :smiley:

I’ll make the orange version public so you can check it out but like I say, the orange is very subtle so my original spicy spectacular recipe is just a good.

5 Likes

I’m still fine tuning the recipe, hence the lack of a name etc but it still tastes amazing as it is now.

8 Likes

I’ve updated the pic and description for the recipe a little so it doesn’t look so…ghetto. Hoping it changes automatically when the server thingy next updates or whatever. You’ll have to excuse my shit photo editing skills too :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes