What e-liquid are you vaping today?

Cheers mate, will look into it. :grin:

6 Likes

I’ve been vaping a similar mix for over a month now adv in one of my setups. I have not however, used the AP, or Butter in mine. I’m gonna try this but I dont have fa butter. I do have cap and tpa though, I’m assuming a similar sub percentage would be ok?

5 Likes

@Daveflowers9 those would work as well. At the same level, maybe higher, as FA’s are somewhat strong.

6 Likes

I have one but it’s over in the other place unmentionable here…

Screenshot 2020-11-28 131207

not sure if you have all the flavors… but it’s a real good vape… Haven’t mixed it in a while, but more than welcome to play with it…

6 Likes

I am vaping an Apricot with Persimmon.

7 Likes

@SteveTC Is the recipe just those 2 flavors as in the description it says peach/plum flavors but the recipe is showing just apricot and perssimon.

6 Likes

Anyone know how to share their stash on the VCC ??

5 Likes

Fiddys LMP on the other site!

7 Likes

Fiddys LMP

Ingredient %
Biscuit (Jungle Flavors) 1.50
Cookie Butter (SC) (WF) 0.50
Flapper Pie (SC) (WF) 2.25
Lemon (MF) 0.25
Lemon Custard (SC) (WF) 2.00
Meringue (FA) 1.00

Flavor total: 7.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
7 Likes

thanks @SessionDrummer @Fiddy LMP is an awesome little mix. I upped the lemon to 0.3% by accident and loved it there.

7 Likes

@Fiddy did a great job with this one :+1:t2:

7 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions guy’s, I don’t have a lot of the flavours in the recipes above.

I am limited both cost wise and by location on what I have. I only usually get flavours from Flavour World in NSW. @lukeloop, you know what they have available I think, I am sure you’re an admin on DIY Downunder and I know they use them.

Can link to my stash on the other site…

6 Likes

@ianc13

https://www.flavourworld.com.au ??

5 Likes
5 Likes

I have Juicy Lemon, Meringue and Flapper Pie.

I also have FW LMP. Have had the CAP LMP but it irritated my throat. Have 3 INW lemons, juicy, normal and mix (wg).

I would prefer not having to buy anything extra at present. Cost wise it’s a bit prohibitive just before Xmas. :thinking::upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Yes mate. That’s the one…

5 Likes

@ianc13 what are you looking for in particular?

5 Likes

I tried a commercial juice a while ago "Mr Meringue " and it was nice, had a nice lemon note, but was way too sweet.

I am after something that is LMP or tart like that has a present sweetish lemon, without the astringent attributes that seem to be common in CAP LMP and some others.

I found that anything I tried to mix for this so far has either affected my throat (ie: dry and itchy) or made me cough (ie: increased mucous production).

So, sounds simple doesn’t it… Lol.

Oh, also only MTL Vaper and would like some ideas using what I have already in my stash. Can be a pie, tart, biscuity thing so long as it has a nice lemon note and a biscuit/cookie/pie feel to it.

Make sense @lukeloop? Or am I asking the impossible? Lol.

6 Likes

How was the FW LMP for you?

7 Likes

Not too bad but lacked the lemon note a bit.

6 Likes