What e-liquid are you vaping today?

Yes Yes! , funny I dripped over from my cheesecake on this and was thinking the same thing :thinking:

6 Likes

I always have 5 or 6 tanks on the go and never take more than a handful of drags on each in succession. I think this has helped keep away vapours tongue and also keeps the flavours true.
Currently vaping
Lime Longing, I think i ruined 100ml adding the FA florida key lime. :slightly_frowning_face:
123 Banana custard
Pistachio RY4
Candy bar - developed recipe
Cadbury roses pineapple creme (still working on this one)

and a commercial juice. honey latte frostino that both me and the wife agree it just tastes of nuts. No honey no coffee and no frosting. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Chilled fruit punch bubble gum tonight :rofl: without the zebra! :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Some Yummy Italian Cafe Gelato from @FlavorChaser,
Questo gelato è fantastico! :yum:

I’ve been dying to go to Italy for years, I’ve eaten so many caprese salads I’m surprised I’m not bleeding tomatoes and sweating mozzarella!

But when it comes to gelato’s and more importantly coffee’s yeah that’s my soft spot. And this mix didn’t disappoint!

Mixed at recommended 20% , tested after 3week steep.

It has a very pleasant coffee flavor thats not too heavy or overpowering. I can’t pick out which coffee is used here, so obviously a well thought out blend and nicely balanced with the sweetness of the gelato base. The gelato here is perfectly creamy and spiked with espresso and hazelnut and picking up a hint of caramel, this recipe is pure deliciousness.

9 Likes

Not sure if this should go here or the help my mix section… but today I am trying to vape a oneshot I mixed 3 weeks ago. The oneshot in question is called Apple crumble and custard by Bakers Dozen.

I got this as a cheapie to make up free shipping on an order from

Where it said to mix 10 - 15%, best at 15% and steep time 1 - 3 weeks.

Done that and this goes down as one of the worst oneshot mixes I have had to date. All I get out of this is a not very nice cinnamon sort of taste. No crumble, no custard and barely a suggestive hint of Apple.

Has anyone else tried this at any stage and, if so… Any suggestions for it?

5 Likes

@Rocky02852, was that the BOMB or what ?? !!!

7 Likes

@ianc13 you know what to do …

7 Likes

Manchester tart…

Did go off it for a while after I created treacle tart and custard but it seems all
I needed was a change of profile to relight my fire, your love is my only desire… oops, went a bit off track there

7 Likes

This mix is very dear to my heart as it was created for me by a very close friend. It’s so good I knew it needed to be tasted by the masses. So a oneshot it became… I’m so happy you enjoyed it :heart:

8 Likes

Yeah, was definitely leaning that way Dman. :woozy_face:

5 Likes

Nope. I’m still working on my own side projects:

7 Likes

I couldn’t agree with you more @Mikser, and I do love a great coffee mix, but let’s not forget that mix is a gelato and although I really like both aspects of the mix, the coffee and the gelato. In the end it’s a dessert vape IMO :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Try Cappacunino Coffee from PUR. Only coffee vape ingredient i use as my coffee bases.

From Nicotine River, ships internationally.

8 Likes

Your forgiven… And not blowing my own horn. :wink: But the Italian cafe gelato is a mix made in coffee heaven… There’s no skunky coffee taste what so ever and a extremely complex mix… So complex I hate to drag out all the flavors…

7 Likes

I have a dilemma, TWO versions of my “Muddy Boots” came out sooo yummy I can’t decide which one I like best :man_shrugging:

More Butterscotch;

Or more Peanut Butter;

7 Likes

Dilemmas are good lol… :rofl:
I better hush up right now… off to chill and vape me some Muddy Boots… yeah Buddy!! :smiley:

5 Likes

I’m leaning towards V2, more PB YEAH :yum:

6 Likes

sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don’t!! :rofl:
yeah I am going to add in my coconut on this one… just that craving!!

5 Likes

So… without having mixed these yet. Im leaning toward the higher PB and especially Vanilla Pudding in v2… but from a marketing standpoint, the Pic in v1 is more visually appealing. (I know…everyone is a critic) IMO, that placemat is just to “busy”. Ingredients wise: I’m more in love with the PB than the Caramel by FLV, but individual results may vary…and reading @SmokyBlue 's CV this morning, if she took a shine to me…well-I have been known to keep some mistletoe around this time of year. :blush:

Edit: I misread! Butterscotch? Yum!

12/23 1:52pm Spun up a 30ml and its in the USC now. v2 version.

5 Likes

haha… haha!! @Tmease!!!
I am very happily single… but I do like your mistletoe :stuck_out_tongue:

Caramel, FLV… I ge4t a lot of folks on a 50/50 on that one flavor…
Most get a brown sugar effect… those like me, get the caramel…
and to boost it up a touch… Brulee.
For a long time Brulee made me cough… not sure why, could even have been a bad coil… but I had steered so far away from it, as well as smores and horchata… but I loved them dearly to eat and drink… Go figure! Now tho I had to reup my flavorah’s recently and I think they think I am whacked… well hell… that’s no secret either :stuck_out_tongue: hehe!! :smiley:

5 Likes