What e-liquid are you vaping today?

I would be tempted to put 1ml of each in another bottle to see what it tasted like combined !

8 Likes

@Timwis I thought the same thing, seeing them all lined up like that. It’s like they all WANT to be in the same bottle.

7 Likes

Yes, I’d have to try it just for the hell of it.

7 Likes

Tell you what. Im letting them steep a bit before trying them again, but then I will mix em all together and see what I get. I will post the results here.

7 Likes

This is going to be interesting, thanks for being a good sport mate.

6 Likes

The results are in.

7 Likes

It was awful

7 Likes

Cheers @lukeloop now you know what NOT to mix with it.

6 Likes

@lukeloop, that’s a shame as it sounded so good. Do you think that the new WF Ice Cream (dark chocolate) is a bad flavour or that it was because of the whole recipe clashing?

4 Likes

I cracked open a 30ml of this recipe today that I’ve had steeping since late May and it’s bloody good, well done @Rocky02852 and thank you.

7 Likes

I’m feeling very classy today. Hazy Days is a rich and expensive tasting juice. It works best in a dripper rather than a tank as it can be a bit overwhelming after a few puffs. Enjoy in moderation and savor every drag.

On a side note, I reduced the Super Sweet to 0.5% in the mix I’m vaping now, but if you don’t mind the sweetness, keep to 1.5%. Also, this boy needs a long steep.

4 Likes

The mocca coffee is a strange one and it can overpower on a mix at low levels. I tend to use it real low as in .5% and below. I just get some weird things higher. I wonder if he was too high on that flavor

4 Likes

Something different for me, I found peppermint when I was digging through flavours last night for some reason I threw it with mango.

8 Likes

the mocca coffee was only at 0.5% so not sure , but the whle thing just did not have a good texture or taste

5 Likes

Thanks for letting us know mate, hopefully next time you will have better results.

4 Likes

Peppermint Creams! One of my own proving e-liquid can give a refreshing vape with no coolant or Menthol in sight!

5 Likes

One of my go to recipes was one of the FA Mints pushed to 5% and it tasted like chiclets, can’t remember which but was a nice change from the normal stuff I used to vape anyways.

3 Likes

???

4 Likes

s-l640-2969879646

8 Likes

Cheers mate, never seen or heard of them before.

4 Likes