What e-liquid are you mixing today?

I was looking at that recipe @Tmease but unfortunately I don’t have the VSO English Toffee and it’s not available in the U.K. so do you think VTA English Toffee would work here instead? If anyone else knows what would be a good substitute please let me know.

3 Likes

It may not be exactly the same, but I would say it’s definitely better than not trying at all. Let me know what you find!

3 Likes

Both FW and TFA do an English Toffee, never tried VSO but others may know how they compare!

3 Likes

Thanks @Timwis, I know I also have the FW but not knowing what the VSO actually tastes like makes it far more difficult trying to pick the right one.

4 Likes

Has @lukeloop , @SessionDrummer or @woftam Used VSO English Toffee and the others mentioned so they can give the best alternative?

4 Likes

@Timwis I did review the VSO English Toffee and it was very good. Sadly however, I don’t have a lot (if any) other English Toffee’s to compare it to.

Do you have it, or are considering buying it ?? For a specific recipe ??

4 Likes

I do not have any VSO.

3 Likes

Decision made! I just checked my flavour stash and then my notes on ELR and it appears that I have VTA and TPA English Toffee but there is no way on earth am I using TPA as I was reminded of how bad it tasted and smelled of rotten cheesy feet and mouldy cardboard. :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Hehe…sounds like how Id10T(Dave) might have described a bad flavor, year’s ago. :rofl:

3 Likes

The only thing I can suggest is use VTA for now but you could always drop Nomz Nomz a line as they now stock VSO and request next time they order to get some English Toffee!

4 Likes

This is the first time I’ve tried saline liquid with coconut. its delicios

7 Likes

Welcome to VC @autotech :wave:
Hmm…Saline/Coconut…interesting

6 Likes

How rude of me, welcome to VC @autotech

6 Likes

Welcome to the VC @autotech.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Cheers @lukeloop.

4 Likes

Going to turn my fresh shaked into a coffee dessert :yum:

6 Likes

Hi Zippy! :kissing_heart: How the hell ARE you?! Whatcha got? Tell us more…

Found it on your other post!

5 Likes

Just been busy with my art stuff and working like a zombie… But got abit inspired yesterday with the shaked mix on fresh03’s show so now my mix is going to morph into my favorite flavor… Coffee :yum:

6 Likes

Looks really good @FlavorChaser.

6 Likes