What Banana actually works for you?

I like SA banana flambe for the cooked banana. I also like FR banana ripe to sweeten it a touch. I also like the banana in VT banana custard but wish I could have the banana from that without the custard to use.

7 Likes

Sorry to reboot this old thread but I thought this would be the best place to ask what is your take on Purilum Banana? I have read by some that it’s like a banana pudding but I would like to hear your thoughts please.

3 Likes

Hey, fellow vapers! Quick question for the seasoned mixologists out there. I’m on the hunt for the perfect banana to nail down my Strawnana juice. :banana::strawberry: I gave Banana Cream Concentrate (TFA) a shot, but it didn’t quite hit the mark for me. Any recommendations on a banana flavor that pairs well with Strawberry (Ripe) Flavor Concentrate (TFA)? Let’s hear your go-to banana choices to pair with Strawberry. Medicine Flavours is unfortunately not an option for me. I simply can’t get here in South Africa.

3 Likes

Banana-FLV hits the mark, for me, @MisterSadister , @2% single, and around 1% in a mix. Nice mushy, ripe.

3 Likes

VTA Soft Banana is good and WF - Banana Puree

3 Likes

I like Molinberry/SSA Soft Banana and WF Banana Purée probably because they are more natural tasting, I have also heard that VSO Banana is good and although I have it I haven’t gotten around to trying it yet.
@JoelSq I didn’t know that VTA has a “Soft Banana” flavour.

2 Likes

I think I just got the names mixed up

3 Likes

The sad part is, that out of all the suggestions, the only one I can get locally is FLV Banana.

4 Likes

VT does not have a soft banana but since they started I have been told they would try and do a mushy banana for me. I wanted the banana from the banana custard without the custard. It is still good natural banana sort of like banana that has been in warm milk without the milk. Flvor Revolution had a good banana but alas thats gone. I have about 30 bnanas. I am yet to try VSO Raw bananan but heard good things about it If you can get banana fambe thats good stuff.

6 Likes

Good information, Luke…thanks!

3 Likes

Banana Custard VTA plus Banana Flambe SA, (1.5 / 1.0) is my go-to lately

3 Likes

Thinking about booking a flight to the UK solely for the purpose of grabbing some flavours that are unavailable here. While I could approach local suppliers, the bulk-buying commitment is a bit daunting. Imagine ending up with liters of five different banana flavours. I would never get through it all.

The struggles of living in a third-world country, anyone else relate?

1 Like

Auatrlia has banned vaping… who knows.

1 Like

Yes, I live in Canada

1 Like