What are your top 2 flavors from different flavor makers?

It’s deelish… It’s ice cream with caramel rum and apparently cinnamon but I don’t taste cinnamon

8 Likes

That sounds delicious, does it gunk up coils a lot? What percentage do you like it at?

Not a big cinnamon fan so glad to hear it is not too noticeable. I do admit though, the cinnamon in FW Caramel Cinnamon Roll is tasty if I use it low enough

8 Likes

I use it around 2-4% depending where I want it to sit… Not very gunking

6 Likes

That flavor is da bomb… :yum:

7 Likes

@Mjag have you tried osdiy baked cinnamon roll?
Sniff that bottle and you’ll wet yourself… Smells like your in a bakery that just pulled out a tray of those… :drooling_face:

7 Likes

OH YES @FlavorChaser.

7 Likes

Oh man, another one I don’t have…DIY isn’t a rabbit hole, more like the Grand Canyon :laughing:

It’s on my list…sigh

8 Likes

You’re not kidding… :joy:

7 Likes

Hmm :thinking: top two, that’s a tough one. Changes weekly. Lately I’ve been on an OoO kick and Honey Puffs / Vanilla Custard Cheesecake has been my thing.
As far as favorites from TWO different makers, I’d have to go with Cappuccino (SC) and Milk and Honey (FLV), the two essentials in my ADV :coffee: :yum:

7 Likes

Yes, use it this way:

Banana nut bread 2%
Skully custard stone fuck up 5%

This will give you a creamy mouth feel with a side of banana bread. Too decadent for me, but damn good.

8 Likes

@Skullblade789 this one ??

4 Likes

Yep that one.

4 Likes

Man, making me WORK FOR IT here, hehe. I knew I remembered seeing you talk about that a while ago, and couldn’t remember where.

4 Likes

You going to post that here on the VC/VCC ??

3 Likes

Huh, what you saying. You know me and recipes. Grandma mixing here. You lucky if you get a recipe out of me.

4 Likes

Hehe @Skullblade789, as you are REALLY tapping what’s left of my failing memory, but I DID remember it.

Here were my first impressions of it…

Only let this (stone) test steep a short week, but WOW, @skullblade789 really nailed something, with this “fuck up” as he put it. Dense is right, BUT, not in a bad way. I typically do NOT like CAP VC, because I get an off-putting note from it (as well as a few other CAP Vanilla variants). Well, WTF, this is CAP VC Heavy, and I love it. Anyone who’s tried even a SMIDGE of HS’s Italian Cream knows how powerful it is, and despite the OTHER creams, I think IT, is responsible for BENDING the CAP VC at it’s will. The other creams do layer in nicely, and really work well together.

From a CAP VC hater, this one is a 10/10.

5 Likes

You want me to post it here ?? Your recipe, YOUR call, but dude, that was one DENSE, ass-kicking fuck up if you ask me.

5 Likes

Sure, post away.

7 Likes

Well, if I didn’t feel so strongly that other people be exposed to this fucking madhouse, roundhouse kick to the face, I wouldn’t have bothered.

I think it’s THAT good.

7 Likes

By all means make it public. I have no problem

7 Likes