We need your votes VC'ers 😎

HERE WE GO AGAIN! :scream: @trust_level_0 @trust_level_1 @trust_level_2 @trust_level_3

Now then, I’m not in this years awards, I’ve excluded myself just in case anyone votes for me doing something I don’t do anymore, so throw Neil Humber your votes in that category, he made it a battle for me every year and he deserves the votes, he’s a class writer and a top bloke…

HOWEVER :point_down:

Our little forum did quite well last year, scooping a podium finish none the less, and this year…for the first year ever I might add…There is a category for ‘Best E-Liquid Mixing Calculator’ …something we care very much about seeing as we own the Vaping Community Calculator VCC, and are very proud of our little offering too.

AND ON TOP OF THAT :point_down:

Our little YouTube show ‘The Vaping Community Forum Show’ which airs every Saturday night has been a whole lot of fun for close to a year now, and that’s on the ‘Ohm Grown Alchemy’ Channel…numbers are growing every week and the feedback is always positive, you seem to enjoy it as much as we enjoy doing it…although…my Liver may well disagree with you there :woozy_face::beers:
AND FINALY :point_down:

Our little Facebook group was also nominated last year, and finished quite highly…

SO

Please, If you like what we do, and what we’ve achieved over the last 3 years, then throw us some votes by hitting this link :point_down:

https://www.ecigclick.co.uk/ecigclick-vape-awards-2021/

And help put us through into the final round by sticking us in the following categories :point_down:

Best E-Liquid Mixing Calculator - Vaping Community Calculator VCC

Best Vape Forum - Vaping Community Forum VC

Best YouTube Vape Channel/Reviewer UK - Ohm Grown Alchemy

Best Facebook Group - Vaping Community

Thanks in advance to anyone who cares enough to take the time to vote for us, it’s nice to be appreciated for all the hard work we put into Vaping Community , and we’d appreciate it very much.

A thousand thankings :wink::sunglasses::tada::kissing_heart:

13 Likes

Done all of them, good luck to us! :beers:

8 Likes

is it time already? Damn, time flies when your having fun eh? I’ll have to come back and do it later.

8 Likes

Check Mark

7 Likes

All done. :smiley:

8 Likes

Ya got my vote!

7 Likes

DONE

8 Likes

Beam me up Scotty…

7 Likes

Thanks guys, you’re fucking awesome

7 Likes

Done but for reviewer put myself.

7 Likes

Well…at least that’s one vote then :joy:

5 Likes

4 Likes

Only 2 days left to get your votes in for this years Ecigclick Awards!

This is just the nomination stage, so we really need those votes to get into the final, and ESPECIALLY for the e-liquid mixing calculator, We would absolutely love to get that into the final category for the first time ever! :pray:

So please, spare me a couple of minutes of your time and throw us some votes by hitting this link :point_down::point_down:

https://www.ecigclick.co.uk/ecigclick-vape-awards-2021/

And voting for us in these categories :point_down::point_down:

Best E-Liquid Mixing Calculator - Vaping Community Calculator VCC

Best Vape Forum - Vaping Community Forum VC

Best YouTube Vape Channel/Reviewer UK - Ohm Grown Alchemy

Best Facebook Group - Vaping Community

We’d really appreciate it, thanks in advance!! :grin::raised_hands::ok_hand:

Much love :heart::sparkling_heart::heart:

4 Likes

@Steampugs I was using that TOR client, and voting like crazy, JUST like you told me to, but I think they’ve caught on to me. :frowning:

Kidding.

I’ve spread the word, and am waiting to see the results Paul.

2 Likes

Is there any incentive for voting like a free lollipop or something?

4 Likes

Absolutely…
It’s being used right now, but as soon as she’s finished I’ll bang that sucker right in the post :ok_hand::sunglasses::lollipop::lollipop::lollipop:
funny-gif-cat-lollipop-happy

4 Likes

:laughing:
Appreciate that Dman :sunglasses::ok_hand::+1:

3 Likes

They should be using Dominion voting machines.

3 Likes

Dammit Robert, hehe, I thought the SAME thing !!!

I guess I’m just as bad as you are now. :smiley:

2 Likes