We got nominated!

Hey all
I am very happy to announce that this year we have been nominated for an award in the 2019 Vape Awards!! :tada::tada::+1::pray::clap::clap::clap::clap:
So please, everyone that nominated us it is vitally important that you go and throw us a vote in the live polls that opened today…
IF YOU DON’T THEN ALL THE KITTENS IN THE WORLD WILL DIE!!.. Its true I’ve totes read it somewhere… :man_shrugging:
Joking aside, for such a young forum it’s an incredible achievement to just get nominated, so thanks to all.
Oh… Yeah I got nominated too BTW… But don’t worry… I shall be reminding you of that lil tidbit of information pretty much every day… Probably in person… Whilst slapping a baseball bat in my hand watching you until you vote for me :expressionless:

Here’s the link you lovely lovely people you… Do your thang!! :tada::tada::tada:

13 Likes

Despite the fact that the ‘kills kittens’ mantra was quite appealing, I still voted nonetheless.

11 Likes

Awesome!! I can’t believe it…

Voting done, good luck to all! :smile:

12 Likes

All voted for :grin:

9 Likes

Thanks you utter and unadulterated bonified legends :ok_hand::ok_hand::tada::tada::grin:
I think this is fucking amazing, buzzin I am :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

10 Likes

Congrats to you (us) all and voting is done :+1:

10 Likes

I don’t care if this forum gets 1st or second to last, as long as we beat out the cesspool of r/vaping lol

9 Likes

I done voted! Can’t wait to see our smiling faces on the cover of the rollin vape!!!

9 Likes

Voted but hey, why is this Neil Humber from…wait for it…ecigclick ahead of you? Insider trader like tactics…hmmmm. We all know Mooch is probably buying votes, I mean who has ever heard of this guy? But Neil… I say we start our own awards…

Best use of a cheese grader to scratch an itch…Steam Pugs

Best tutorial on manscaping with 12 naked men…Steam Pugs

I mean c’mon now, the fix is in I tell ya :wink:

11 Likes

I’d say that gets right to the meat of it! lol

Right??!

There’s several in that list that I firmly believe that VC should beat (for several reasons).

/fucking hell. :man_facepalming:

11 Likes

I actually doubled his votes last year, he mentioned it when he interviewed me, but as soon as it started he had like 25% :thinking:
Still…he’s a good guy I like him a lot, so I wish him nothing but …well…nothing…let’s be honest, I’m pretty much just all about me …:neutral_face:

JK

Not really…

10 Likes

Not any more!

9 Likes

Boom!

Still incredibly close though, it’s gonna take some doing to beat someone who works for the awards :confused:

VC is slowly climbing though, I’ve been getting a few votes for it this morning, I’d LOVE it if we beat Reddit :ok_hand::crossed_fingers:
So get everyone you meet with a phone to get the votes in :grin::ok_hand::pray::+1:

10 Likes

I would really love to beat redit and a few others on the list - that said i think it is fantastic that VC made it to where we are now

10 Likes

I think it’s amazing, I’m lobbying like a madman :rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Maybe just having our name up there will bring in more people…did you notice an increase in views for your reviews after last year?

8 Likes

He probably did, but that’s because you have to read them 3 times to plough through all the bragging :rofl:

12 Likes

giphy%20(4)

But actually… No… Not reaaally, I stopped looking a while ago though, it used to stress me out all that, @Grubby will testify… Hated it, now I tend to not look, I’ll just thank and answer any comments and generally talk about how incredibly humble I am :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

I am sure he is a good guy, just needed an excuse to get the manscaping line in there :grin:

5 Likes

Oh I am sorry…I absolutely did not mean to leave this here… :man_shrugging:
Not sure how that happened…I’m so clumsy…

9 Likes