Want to WIN an Aspire Gusto Mini Pod System? 🔥

Want to WIN an Aspire Gusto Mini Pod System? :fire:

This month we are giving away an Aspire Gusto Mini Pod System and 6 complimentary pods!

LIKE & SHARE this post on facebook to #WIN!

This giveaway is strictly for over 18s only. Winner announced on February 28th. Best of luck!

10 Likes

That would involve me actually clicking that facebook link and no can do.
Sorry but I don’t do facebook in any way shape or form and I’m sure I’m not the only one.
This is as far into social media as I’ll get.
Anything you want to do here on site I’d be glad to participate in.

6 Likes

I don’t have Facebook either but for those that do and want to join in, click the link and share the post :+1:t2:

4 Likes

i’ll share it on Wednesday, I’m currently banned on FB …again …:joy:

5 Likes

Very much appreciate your generosity in doing a giveaway for the forum! Unfortunately, I never have done Facebook or the like, and never will.

Good luck to those who can enter though!!

7 Likes

@vapourdepot Thanks a lot for the generous giveaway, but like others ^^^^ I do not Facebook.

I do agree with @Bob_Bitchen

4 Likes

Thanks for the generous giveaway @vapourdepot

I got strong armed by @Steampugs to be on Facebook, I have never forgiven him…the sadistic bastage. I will definitely check it out though and give a like .

5 Likes

We’ll look forward to run a similar giveaway only for “vapingcommunity” users here.

7 Likes

AND THE WINNER OF OUR ASPIRE GUSTO MINI POD SYSTEM IS… Clare Henry :trophy::tada:

Thank you to everyone who entered the competition, we still can’t believe we received over 300 entries. Keep those eyes peeled, as there will be another giveaway coming very soon.

3 Likes