VT Flavors

Vape Train Australia

They are not remixes of existing flavours they are developed from scratch - I have tried several times via email and fb to get them to show themselves on elr and or answer a few questions - each time they have replied saying that they will jump onto elr but never have.

4 Likes

Lmao ya all in that boat i think - i have not yet used any of them. I have heard some mixed reviews on them , i suspect some are due to % used. Fizzy Sherbet has the best reviews so far (i think pixie sticks is the u.s equivalent) . There are a couple that interest me English Marmalade (if it is true flavour) and Bitters are on my radar but tbh i haven’t gone through their full line up yet.

5 Likes

Thanks for the notes

5 Likes

Great work, thanks!

4 Likes

I had a conversation with Theo about the English Marmalade

Me:

I can see a use for this flavour but i was a bit pissed that i got strawberry from it - i have enough strawberry to last a lifetime. I wanted marmalade as per wiki - I saw the 3 fruits and expected 3 citrus. To be fair I have not vaped it yet just a water drop test and a smell off the knuckle. I doubt I will be using it much it left a waxy coating in my mouth after the taste test which tells me it has some added EM or sucralose.

Theo: (vt owner)

The English Marmalade is a 3 fruit blend which is designed to be use as an accent to create a marmalade ejuice of any of the popular 3 fruit marmalade blends. there is an entry level citrus, but our main focus was to inherit the sweetness and bend this into our marmalade of choice. The strawberry like is tasted is the marmalade sweetness and will be pronounced if used to high and come across as another flavour if not blended with other fruits.

Example how to use English Marmalade

English Marmalade 1%
Fairy Floss 2%
Your citrus fruit ( Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange etc… ) 2~ 5%
Citrus Mate 0.25%

For a ready finished orange marmalade we have the following;

https://www.vapetrain.com.au/shop/vt-concentrates/orange-marmalade-flavour-concentrate-diy-for-e-juice-recipe/

Thanks for your feedback and review…

So don’t buy this expecting an orange marmalade

5 Likes

Slightly misleading…

4 Likes

Ya just a little - I thought I had the wrong flavour

5 Likes