VSO Flavors available across the Pond!

Nom Nomz now has VSO

8 Likes

Been told to try a few of their flavours but I can’t afford to pay duties on stuff from the states anymore, so I’ll wait until a Canadian company can stock them

Bought a 150 dollar RDA and paid 70 dollars in fees just to get it delivered on top of shipping.

2 Likes

Zippy aka @FlavorChaser used to send the oneshots ‘from’ Canada, to the States, labeled as(I believe) food flavorings. Wondering if it works both ways? Maybe the duties are because they know it’s vape stuff?

Maybe Shane could figure a way to get some to you

1 Like

Well yes, that works but duties are non-discriminatory I don’t think, it’s based on mood or some shit…

When I bought my billet box, they had on the custom’s slip, “Decorated Electronic Art Box” and that made it through with no duties, fortunately.

2 Likes

Just saying, it might be worth reaching out to him(here) can’t remember his username…

1 Like

Shayne, I believe, yeah… Blueberry blind, can only taste 2 and I hear his is amazing, also need to try the Peanut Butter because I’ve relied heavily on Flavour Apprentice Peanut Butter and it’s getting boring.

2 Likes

Indeed

1 Like

@SwaggyShane
is who you are after @JoelSq maybe he can send them as commercial sample value $0 (but obviously you would still have to pay for the flavours)

2 Likes

The broker that I use is duty free, and the harmonized code used is that of food flavorings. (which they are)

4 Likes

I’ve had stuff sent from USA labeled differently than what was actually Sent works fine. As far as shots going across to USA never ever had 1 issue

2 Likes

Thanks, Laura !

2 Likes

The amount of metal tubes worth $5 I have had sent from China is ridiculous!

2 Likes