VSO Flavors available across the Pond!

Nom Nomz now has VSO

8 Likes

Been told to try a few of their flavours but I canā€™t afford to pay duties on stuff from the states anymore, so Iā€™ll wait until a Canadian company can stock them

Bought a 150 dollar RDA and paid 70 dollars in fees just to get it delivered on top of shipping.

2 Likes

Zippy aka @FlavorChaser used to send the oneshots ā€˜fromā€™ Canada, to the States, labeled as(I believe) food flavorings. Wondering if it works both ways? Maybe the duties are because they know itā€™s vape stuff?

Maybe Shane could figure a way to get some to you

1 Like

Well yes, that works but duties are non-discriminatory I donā€™t think, itā€™s based on mood or some shitā€¦

When I bought my billet box, they had on the customā€™s slip, ā€œDecorated Electronic Art Boxā€ and that made it through with no duties, fortunately.

2 Likes

Just saying, it might be worth reaching out to him(here) canā€™t remember his usernameā€¦

1 Like

Shayne, I believe, yeahā€¦ Blueberry blind, can only taste 2 and I hear his is amazing, also need to try the Peanut Butter because Iā€™ve relied heavily on Flavour Apprentice Peanut Butter and itā€™s getting boring.

2 Likes

Indeed

1 Like

@SwaggyShane
is who you are after @JoelSq maybe he can send them as commercial sample value $0 (but obviously you would still have to pay for the flavours)

2 Likes

The broker that I use is duty free, and the harmonized code used is that of food flavorings. (which they are)

4 Likes

Iā€™ve had stuff sent from USA labeled differently than what was actually Sent works fine. As far as shots going across to USA never ever had 1 issue

2 Likes

Thanks, Laura !

2 Likes

The amount of metal tubes worth $5 I have had sent from China is ridiculous!

2 Likes