Vote for our Steampugs

When it comes to reviewers you should never (and I mean never ever ever ever ever) trust, she is up there with rip trippers

5 Likes

Wait, reviewer? Oh, well thenā€¦ I was watching something other than a reviewā€¦

4 Likes

If i turn the volume down I can watch her for hours.

Just like this incredible guitar player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJle3mAKxzs

(who cares if she can play and sing)

6 Likes

I didnā€™t watch the whole thing. I skipped the whole part where her :eyes: were not on screenā€¦ But did you notice when she takes the first draw later in the vid? A puff of vapour came out as she was still drawing inā€¦ A nifty little trick to make it appear that it produces more vapour than it does. When you puff out a little mid-draw, it makes more vapour on the actual exhale.

2 Likes

Umm, nice ā€˜chordsā€™ā€¦

2 Likes

The moment a reviewer takes a smok pen with smok tank and says that the flavour is awesome i group them up with rip trippers

3 Likes

But she doesnā€™t wear funny hats and use a fake accent like Rip Trippers. Oh and @Steampugs, donā€™t ask me to choose you over the greatest guitarist of all time Jess Greenberg or Bridget Fonda.

2 Likes

And definitely never ever ask me to choose you over Miranda.

2 Likes

Done, maybe a tad late but you have my vote man! :beers:

4 Likes

Legend, thanks brother :wink::ok_hand:

4 Likes

you knowā€¦my votes have picked up quite a bitā€¦it wouldnā€™t be impossible for me to grab second placeā€¦

Just sayinā€¦:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ever the optimist

4 Likes

i already knew I could count on you boys :grin::raised_hands::beers:

5 Likes

Voting finished, waiting on results :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Jonny the guy that runs it, his mrs had their little baby early, so the results are coming early Jan, I THINK we finished 3rdā€¦not 100% though :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes