Voopoo Argus G2 Mini Pod Vape Review

Argus G2 Mini Pod Vape Review

Thanks to Voopoo for sending me this product to review!

Check it out on their website: https://www.voopoo.com/argus-series/argus-g2-mini

Disclaimer: This review is my own thoughts and I am not associated with anyone at Voopoo, nor am I being paid to write this review.

In the box:

• Argus G2 mini Device *1
  • Argus Top Fill Cartridge 0.7 ohm (3mL) *1
  • User Manual *1

Specs:

• Name: ARGUS G2 mini
  • Material: Aluminum Alloy+PC
  • Size: 11525.613.4 mm (Standard), 11025.613.4 mm (TPD)
  • Output Power: 5-30 W
  • Output Voltage: 3.2-4.2 V
  • Resistance: 0.4-3.0 Ω
  • Battery Capacity: 1200 mAh Built-in Battery
  • Battery Charging: Type-C 5 V / 1 A

Design

The Argus G2 Mini has a sleek and modern design. Voopoo has done a great job with the ergonomic feel – it’s compact and fits comfortably in the hand. The device is constructed from aluminum alloy and PC, giving it a sturdy feel without being too heavy. The gradient finish, as seen in the image, adds a stylish touch to the overall look.

The device is simple and minimalist, with no screen or buttons to worry about. This makes it incredibly easy to use, especially for beginners. The Argus logo is prominently displayed on the body, giving it a polished look.

Pods

I’ve talked a lot about these pods before, all positive, to be honest. I love these new 3mL pods with the top fill rubber plug and I really love both the 0.7 and 0.4 ohm resistance in these pods. These pods are leak resistant and filling the pod is convenient and easy. Unfortunately there is only one pod included, but it seems to be something more brands seem to be doing and something some customers prefer. I would personally always prefer a buy with at least two pods.

Changing the pod is straightforward – just pull out the old pod and snap in the new one. The pod is transparent, making it easy to see how much e-liquid is left, a small but practical detail.

Performance

In terms of performance, the Argus G2 Mini is impressive for its size. The 0.7-ohm coil provides excellent flavor and satisfactory vapor production, making it a great option for both new vapers and seasoned users looking for a portable device.

The draw-activated mechanism is highly responsive, delivering a smooth and consistent hit each time you vape. There’s no lag, and the automatic draw is neither too tight nor too loose, making sure to satisfy a variety of preferences.

The adjustable airflow feature allows you to change your vaping experience to your liking. Whether you prefer a tighter, more restricted draw or a more airy one, the Argus G2 Mini accommodates your needs easily.

The 1200mAh battery is quite robust for a device of this size, offering a full day of moderate vaping on a single charge. Heavy vapers might find themselves needing to recharge more frequently, but the Type-C fast charging means you won’t be without your device for long. A full charge typically takes around an hour, which is quite convenient.

The consistent power output of 5-30W ensures that you get a reliable performance throughout the battery life. Even as the battery depletes, the device maintains its performance, providing a satisfying vape until the very end.

Pros

• Compact device
  • Airflow control
  • No USB-C cable included
  • Very good flavor in these pods
  • Pods availability and longevity
  • Simple and user friendly
  • The larger 3mL pod capacity
  • Clear pods that stick out of the device completely, to fully see your juice level

Cons

• Only comes with one coil
  • No screen, wattage adjustment etc.

Verdict

The Argus G2 Mini Pod Vape is a great option for those looking for a compact and stylish device that doesn’t compromise on performance. It’s ideal for beginners and experienced vapers alike who want a portable, easy-to-use device with good flavor and vapor production. While it has a few minor drawbacks, they are outweighed by its strengths. I would definitely recommend this to beginners and people who don’t want a lot of hassle, but just want a vape. This seems to be one of the simplest devices on the market, for any who just wants to quit smoking cigarettes and make an easy transition to vaping.

I also put the fact that the package doesn’t include a usb-C cable as a pro, because at this time and age I think most people have a lot of those lying around. It saves on the costs of the product and it’s something that 90% of the people that buy the device will probably instantly throw away, so props to Voopoo for thinking of that.

Overall, Voopoo has delivered a solid product with the Argus G2 Mini that is definitely worth considering if you’re in the market for a new pod vape.

Another big thanks to Voopoo for sending me this device to review. Don’t forget to check it out on their website!

5 Likes