[VCC] New Flavour Suggestions

Diyflavours.com they are a Canadian site that has the most i have seen for variety …here anyway. I think bull city may have this too. It’s excellent! So good.

1 Like

Wait im totally dead wrong it’s by DIY Flavours it’s their websites concentrates

1 Like

How do I go about having this added as a flavor on the recipie side?

2 Likes

So sorry i was so wrong.

This is who produces this one shot. But it’s so good wow! I was giving up on the whole one shot thing it was getting too $$$ for disappointment but this …this is something else!!!

2 Likes

All their one shots have been added

5 Likes

@woftam , please add ‘Ultimate Strawberry-Jungle Flavors’

6 Likes

added

4 Likes

My apologies I did find them I didn’t bother because I was on ELR and when you type these one-shots in they don’t even recognize them as anything i figured it would be the same. This site is good for alot of reasons this is just one.

3 Likes

What is the Turkish premium about? And the Tropkiz? I’ve never seen them anywhere…

2 Likes

@ladycrooks They came from FA North America, you’ll find them on their website

4 Likes

@woftam , Please add ‘Sugar Cookie-Purilum’

4 Likes

Done bud cheers

4 Likes

Ya, well it cost me a f of alot for me to ship from anywhere with the exchange then the shipping then the customs fee once it gets to me…im still gonna do it …cuz I find a way to order from chefs the custard premium anyway…but why can’t we get.these good flavour here? It’s bullshit is what it is. :wind_face: screwed bullshit.

2 Likes

Like a 100.00 order from chefs costs me about 200.00 by the time I pay all those other fees its Insane. Same with BCF my exchange rate in canada just from the states it cost me 35 for shipping + the exchange rate which is like idk our dollar is worth like less than half of states. 100.00 us is like 63.00 cad. Don’t steer me wrong is all I mean…lol

3 Likes

Please add Sweet Mango (Purilium), and Sweet Raspberry TPA/TFA? Pics on way

3 Likes

TFA is already in the database I have added Sweet Mango Pur

3 Likes

Oops! And thank you!

4 Likes

Hello, first time user, was transferring my stash from ELR … I can’t seem to find:
Solub Arome - Caramel BonBon
Solub Arome - Caramelized Pear

Am I overlooking something or aren’t they in the collection yet?
Thankyou! :pray:

5 Likes

Welcome to VC @Hooked_on_Funk :wave: I’ll bet @woftam will be able to help you with that. He’ll pop up here, soon.

2 Likes

Welcome to the VC @Hooked_on_Funk. You are correct Sir.

@woftam

3 Likes