[VCC] New Flavour Suggestions

Not a new flavour but see 2 VT Strawberry Jam below…

4 Likes

Will fix ASAP thanks

5 Likes

Just a technical issue I noticed…
Cappuccino - Super Concentrates
(from Chyna) is listed twice:

Both Bull City and Vaping Zone, as well as Flavor Jungle (FE) are re- bottlers of Super Concentrates brand.
I’ve narrowed this down to a Brand name (Super Concentrates) from:
Xi’an Taima Biological Engineering Co.,Ltd,
Shaanxi, China

6 Likes

Ya, there are a bunch of companies that distro the same flavours under their own brand name VZ, BCF, Juice Factory, Magical Flavours etc rather than chasing my tail and adding them under the one manufacturer I decided to list them separately so people didn’t have to ask for them to be added.

7 Likes

Makes sense, thanks :tada:

5 Likes

@woftam, @grubby, I’m JUST starting into the new (to me) Duomei flavors, and didn’t see them, or the MFG listed in the VCC, might we be able to add Duomei, and the following flavors to the VCC ?

5 Likes

I have added the ones from your list only atm - I will try and find a full flavour list to add.

5 Likes

Thank you @woftam, sorry about that, I should have dropped the linkage.

4 Likes

All good mate i have that link but I was looking for the full list from Nanchang Duomei Bio-Tech Ltd JIC that liquid DIY wasn’t stocking the full range. Unfortunately I cannot load the Duomei website as the DNS look up fails for me.

3 Likes

I appreciate it @Woftam, and I’ll see if I can find a full list somewhere. Despite Duomei being around for quite a while, trying to find good, usable information on them has proven very difficult.

2 Likes

I first contacted those guys back in October 2016. They were on alibaba. That link is gone, but they’re still there. I just unsuccessfully tried their www.dmflavor.com link. This will get you their store. Nanchang Xinduomei Bio-Tech Co., Ltd.

6 Likes

I will dig a little when i get back from my holiday cheers mate

6 Likes

Simon IS the Ultimate.

5 Likes

@lukeloop he gets stuff done so fast, that I’m still playing catch up.

5 Likes

@woftam, I am now starting the new(er) Capella flavor series, and was wondering if these could be added to the VCC.

Candied Mango
Chocolate Caramel Nut
Chocolate Fudge Brownie v.3
Chocolate Coconut Almond
Cookie Crumble
Creamy Vanilla
Fresh Spearmint
Grape Candy
Indo Strawberry 1
Indo Strawberry 2
Juicy Watermelon
KK Bar (Chocolate Wafer Bar ?)
Lemon Drop
Lemon Meringue Pie v.3
Nectariine
Peach (W/O Stevia)
Smooth Custard
Sour Blue Raspberry
Strawberry Kiwi Fusion
Strawberry Lemonade

5 Likes

I will be back at it in about 12hrs I got home about 6 hours ago after a sleepless red-eye flight back home the kids didn’t sleep either so there is also that lol. Right now I need a nana nap :grinning:

4 Likes

OMG Simon, I forgot you were traveling. NOT that critical. Get some sleep mate.

3 Likes

@SessionDrummer

I am slowly catching up, however, I cannot find KK bar on the Capella site and Chocolate Caramel Nut is listed as Chocolate Caramel Peanut (so I added as ccp).

5 Likes

The full Duomei Flavour list has been added.

I have curated a few out of the list (oil carriers and a couple of others) but if anyone would like contact details as their websites do not appear to work for me.

Contact person: Rocky
Email: rockyrao@duomeiflavor.cn
Phone/Wechat: 0086 158 7909 0649

NANCHANG XINDUOMEI BIO-TECH CO.,LTD
Add: 2nd Industrial Road (E), Changleng Foreign Investment Industrial Park II,
Xinjian County, Nanchang City, Jiangxi Province, China
Web: www.dmflavor.com

7 Likes

Thank you @woftam, welcome back.

6 Likes