[VCC] New Flavour Suggestions

Roger that, thank you brother.

5 Likes

@woftam might we be able to add Chef’s Wafer to the list…

5 Likes

Done mate, cheers

5 Likes

Thank you Simon. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sd have you reviewed the wafer from Chefs. I ordered it as a wafer boost for a sugar wafer cookie recipe.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks Andrew :+1:

4 Likes

@McDuckie

3 Likes

I have just ordered a stack new Capella flavours, I see some in the database but I think quite a few are brand new releases. I was gonna type them out but here’s the link. :wink:

5 Likes

Pretty sure they are all there @marsh8

6 Likes

Is Inawera Lime Monster in the system? I thought I found it once before, now I can’t get it to pull up.

5 Likes

It wasn’t but now it is, cheers.

6 Likes

Hey fellas can we add TFA Vanilla Bourbon to the list as it’s a required flavor in a favorite recipe of mine… And yes I know it’s been discontinued but it was such a great flavor.

4 Likes

Do you mean this one?

Or did they have one called Vanilla Bourbon?

4 Likes

Yes TFA did have one called Vanilla Bourbon that has been discontinued. It was rumoured to be a main ingredient in the original Holy Vanilla.

5 Likes

It is there written how tpa have it in the specsheet list
https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/specsheet.aspx?sku_search=601247

4 Likes

That’s the one thank you kind sir.

5 Likes

@woftam, @Grubby I am just now starting to get into my testing of some of Rick’s SugarDaddy sweeteners. I noticed two different styled listings, and think I can help clear this up. Obviously @RichardwL (Rick) can be the ultimate authority.

I see that some of the flavors loaded in the DB are prefixed with TBV (The Broke Vaper), which I believe was only a RESELLER for Rick’s SugarDaddy sweeteners, AND, there were some serious issues with the recipe being CHANGED without Rick’s consent, and continuing to be sold.

I’m going to ASSUME that the “TBV” needs to be removed from ALL of the flavors, and perhaps change the MFG to “Rick’s” ??

I’ll let Rick chime in, just noticed it.

Rick can ALSO chime in, as to his current offerings, which I believe are:

Rick’s SugarDaddy
Rick’s SugarMama
Rick’s SugarDaddy (Vanilla)

After talking to Rick, the ONLY CURRENT reseller with the REAL product is OSDIY.

Again, OSDIY is just the reseller.

4 Likes

There was an issue a while back with ppl adding their own title for SD in the ELR database even TBV.
I had a chat with TBV about that.
He apologized and removed them but that was years ago… I lease I think he did.
Also…pointing this out to Lars he had advised that any reference in the Flavour list that has Sugardaddy that the name “Rick’s” should be at the end as stated in this capture from ELR.

Anything else that states SD is not authorised to do so hence prolly isn’t the authentic or some newb didn’t know and just added one themselves.
Lars has said he would have all other titles removed.
Not sure if this action will need to be reminded to him.
I also see the new SD 2x version and Vanilla 2X has been added (thanks for that) I forgot to add them myself.
TBV knows his prefix shouldn’t be there.

5 Likes

SSA Strawberry Rhubarb seems to be missing, can it be added please.

6 Likes