VC Vape Mail 2023

Thank God Kanger rebooted their products just in time for crack, meth, heroin, etc to be legalized in Canada so far, the new RDA is great, nice airy draw and installing the mesh is a breeze.

3 Likes

Thankfully for me, I have honest neighbors. First DashVapes order got delivered blocks away from my house (thanks USPS), but the neighbor delivered them.

6 Likes

With all the negative media, SD, Iā€™d call this a miracleā€¦that they didnā€™t call the EPA, CDC, or some such thing. heheā€¦

2 Likes

Watermelon is very good, on the knuckle. Canā€™t wait to test.

7 Likes

Double Watermelon no less! :tada:

5 Likes

Itā€™s really only 15ml, but it takes up a whole 30ml bottleā€¦cuz itā€™sā€¦you knowā€¦double. :rofl:

6 Likes

Hehe, good point(s).

2 Likes

6 Likes

What are your plans?

4 Likes

I thought of using them a little opposite of what is usual.
SBS, across the mod on the bottom.
Now that I have received the chipsets, I can measure and draw as I imagine.
Will be a few more days though as I smashed my middle finger in the wood splitter lol

5 Likes

Great idea a little low powered (I guess for mtl/low wattage RDL) SBS! The Accuracy of a DNA cipset with Replay yet so simple to navigate!

5 Likes

The only thing I know about the chip is that it has replay, tc, and that we can use evolv software.
It does not have protection against battery polarization, no screen, and it can only handle low voltage.

I thought, but thatā€™s what hovers in my head, chipset across on the bottom, the 510 part that will build 12-13mm above the chipset. And the battery tube that will make up the drop, 18500 vs 18650 minus the 510 part.

5 Likes

No TC, 30 watts regular, with boost to 40watts.
3.5V output max.
Were you given any documentation or wiring info?

4 Likes

Thanks mate,
yup, downloaded the DNA Go pdf file.

5 Likes

For someone who prefers low wattage, likes replay but doesnā€™t bother with full TC a nice little chipset.

Is that 40w boost limited by voltage or does it boost the voltage above 3.5 if needed for the boost feature?

5 Likes

Honestly donā€™t know Tim. The device I tested was a pod, and maybe 14 watts. This was back in 2021. Pretty unknown really, called the Avatar I believe.

Edit: But 67mods, or something like that, made one with a 510.

5 Likes

Itā€™s limitations like no full TC, Screen and battery protection is because the Go chipset was produced for a specific device, the Lost Vape Orion. So evolv designed it to lost vapes requirements for that ā€œinternal batteryā€ device so any further use by any other manufacturer or modder have to work within the same specifications and features.

4 Likes

It was actually created with samples from before the 2016 deeming date, different code name

4 Likes

So Lost vape were the first to incorporate it? I know the escribe software for it appeared as the Orion was launched so gave the impression it was a collaboration.

5 Likes

Yeah, LV. Then wismec. Then that Avatar. I canā€™t think of anyone else.

4 Likes