VC Vape Mail 2023

Great looking choices @whthek

Nice looking pair. AND the Weras @hertugen .

3 Likes

Yeah, mostly re-upping stash, but wanted to try a few of the new CAP offering’s…ya see, I know this guy, and his review’s make it difficult for me to keep my money in my pocket. :grin:

3 Likes

8f83df67-c5f0-4990-86d3-f2fa12aa858b_text

6 Likes

Knipex are expensive, both pliers were on offer, because the tweezer gave me free shipping it came out to $10.
2 of these are esd tools.

5 Likes

Not really vape mail, but you get way better deals shopping local than you seem to at Amazon
(it was 68 yesterday with the prime deal)

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: People Of America

It’s on now @Fiddy

4 Likes

I hate clone requests. PLUS, I never have the time. Some people can’t take no for an answer …

4 Likes

Looks like you might have an inside track on what flavor house is used, lol

3 Likes

They had one loaded one that’s really good, might not be the same but I think it was a strawberry donut…

This stuff was incredible though (and that was the packaging it came in too:

4 Likes

I don’t know yet @whthek but we’ll see. It’s two guys that I sell to up in Alaska, yes Alaska. They’ve been bugging me and I said, I had plenty of S’mores recipes, but no, Loaded, Loaded, Loaded. I still said I don’t have the time, and then 240ml of guess what showed up.

4 Likes

Finally sprang for the Hyperion. I’ve gotten caught in more than one downpour during my walks. That’s how I rationalized buying it. :man_facepalming:

And, I have to thank(blame) @Mjag for the Odin V2 purchase…who, after seeing him showing off his, made it impossible to get out of my mind.

7 Likes

This is my favourite…

6 Likes

As in your favourite childhood pudding (it is yum) or is that e-liquid top draw?

5 Likes

Sweet, Sticky Jam with sponge and custard, what’s not to love!

6 Likes

I know it as me drooling but are those authentic or haven’t you tried them yet?

6 Likes

I’ve had 200ml already, love it :yum:

6 Likes

I’m getting very tempted! what does it mix at and do you reckon it will work ok with MTL, I find not all but some flavours work very differently between DL and MTL.

6 Likes

So that’s a Darkstar product from Chef’s?

6 Likes

I mix at 50/50 and it takes a few days to really come into its own, I only vape DTL so couldn’t say

5 Likes