VC Vape Mail 2022

Are these new flavors, SD, or just some that you’ve not yet worked with?

5 Likes

@whthek some are new(er) flavors, and all (except for 2), are new to me.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

More trading!

9 Likes

No one’s trading out this way @Illogik.

7 Likes

I’m sure there will be. There are lots of buy sell trade groups and chat groups on Facebook. I’m sure there will be plenty based in the US?

5 Likes

7 Likes

Snail tank and Mobb 2?

5 Likes

Yup, that’s right. Bought the Mobb mtl

6 Likes

That mods looks bad you don’t need it you don’t like it I’ll take it off ya hands to stop you any further embarrassment

6 Likes

Nice @hertugen, and that’s how you buy the wire. 300+ foot spools !!!

5 Likes

I felt that when I first had to buy from the other side of the globe that it was safest to buy in bulk.
It’s the first time I’ve bought from Cloud Revolution, the next day everything was on its way, competent on papers etc.

3 Likes

6 Likes

While my wife’s flip top bins worked pretty good, decided to test out some 5 quart stackable totes. Can’t fit a 60ml upright, but a non issue as laying them down worked fine. Much more solid when stacked .

7 Likes

A few goodens in that bunch @SessionDrummer , that VT Sweet Cream is one of my favourites. Pairs brilliantly with their Buttercream Frosting, separating from a bakery. Gonna try it with SSA Clotted Cream later on.

7 Likes

Planning ahead for Diesel shortage, and beyond…Thanks out to @wllmc, and the entire Bull City crew, for their continued excellent (customer)service! :+1:

6 Likes

Bought the entire store?

6 Likes

LOL…They didn’t have a truck big enough to load the store onto, so I’m doing it bit by bit. :laughing:

6 Likes

New baby from CdV, woodwork from Alex Gaevskiy

8 Likes

THAT…is a gorgeous piece, @hertugen :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Love my Bubble Glass…on one of my Steam Crave Plus V3’s.

5 Likes