VC Vape Mail 2022

Yep thought I’d go for the dl the mtl ring hole sizes cross over were I want if I feel the smaller inner pin needed I’ll get that later nice bit of kit cheers for the heads up I had a sneaky peek the postman dropped them off and she nabbed them :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

As you know it comes with RDL under coil airflow and airflow ring which does allow for a loose maybe even medium MTL if on the smallest hole but I also went for the bigger of the two under coil MTL conversion kits as again the holes on the outer ring that comes with goes down to a really tight pull so overall more versatile than going for the smaller under coil conversion kit (the airflow ring is exactly the same with both kits) then I also got the 24mm tapered MTL airflow ring which was a steal at if I remember £6!

5 Likes

You need to give me feedback about the Alien! Tell her you only need to borrow it for feedback purposes, lol! :rofl:

5 Likes

There you go sneak peek and it feels airy

6 Likes

I spot @JimmyLee lurking, lol! 60% off Reaper V3, Alien RBA, Spot DotRBA and all accessories at EVLvapors mate!

5 Likes

I got the tank ,large tank ,24 mm ring ,alien boro £107 with out shipping
Bargain

5 Likes

Cheers for thinking of me mate but I daren’t order anymore vape related stuff this side of Christmas. I have just made my final order with Chef’s Flavours and have been given strict orders from ‘Er indoors that I must start saving for Christmas or else I will end up in Sh#t Street for the foreseeable future.:woozy_face:

5 Likes

That’s a lot of Muji! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Happy wife, happy life!

5 Likes

Exactly mate.:+1:t3:

4 Likes

Thanks out to Chef’s !!!

6 Likes

£110 for both. Unused.

Gotta love trading!

5 Likes

This Trilogy has very good flavour and much better airflow than the Valkyrie. The Valkyrie was a step backwards compared to this in my opinion.

5 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Do you vape that on the table or with a black Decker workmate Dammmmmm what a whopper

6 Likes

LOL @Illogik. For when a 30 JUST isn’t BIG enough !!!

5 Likes

Did he put the pressure relief valve on the 41 ?

4 Likes

Are you referring to the small hole in the top cap? Yeah, there are 2 of them, one each side.

4 Likes

That’s not pressure release that’s a steam whistle

6 Likes

Looks like the “VG Max” line, comin’ out the tunnel! lol

6 Likes